the 300L is a tight squeeze I’ll admit. I am thinking of it too because it has a little more spread than the 260. Would it be possible for you to take a photo of the driver - light connection. HLG doesn’t show that very well. I want to locate the drivers outside of the closet. It would be easy to do with the 260’s because they are kits. I wouldn’t want to bugger up a finished product unless I can do it well. If you can, it would be great to post to my thread at Let’s Grow Some Purple Kush rather than here. Thanks.
I have to admit my wife is unique. I was showing her what I was thinking about and explaining that it would not function well enough to justify the cost and effort. She suggested maybe it would if is a little bigger. Now why didn’t I think of that? Done deal I’ll start right away.