Budziller's easy peasy schedule for killa buds

I have been growing for 2 years, I am a soil grower (promix), use mars led lights, have fans moving air in and out of room and a dehumidifier maintaining humidity.
I ph everything except the cloning water and I water to runoff every time. I grow in cloth grow bags, which helps alleviate overwatering. I water twice a week, or when I see some leaves drooping.

This fall I started using jacks 10 30 20 bloom booster. I had used it before for 1 week and such, but my final product was always average. This time I read some articles and decided to try to go longer on bloom booster. One issue with going longer is it doesn’t have calcium and magnesium.
To remedy this deficiency, I use cal mag.

I switched my La Kush Cake to flower and started it on Bloom booster.
I mixed 50 g of bloom boost to 5 gallons, that is full strength on package, and since the package did not mention Epsom salts, I did not add it. (on the Jacks feed schedule online, it says to add .99g per gallon).
After this I read about the cal mag deficiency and started adding a tsp. per gal.
The plants were very happy, even though my EC was in the 4000 range, no burn.
They recommend running veg neuts the first week of flower to fuel the stretch. I have tried both ways and I like less stretch and more compact plants, so I choose to go straight to Bloom Booster.

At 3 weeks I had frosty buds covered in trics and pristine white hairs smelling up the room. I continued this feed regimen until the buds got about 50% red hairs in the buds (I call this stage dirty socks). Dirty socks is my sign to change neuts to Jacks finish formula 7 15 30.
I run the finish formula until I start to see leaves changing color (usually 1 or 2 weeks).
The leaves changing from green is my next que to change the feeding schedule to flush.
I flush for at least 1 week usually 2.

I did this and finished with 30.02% Buds. Smelly, and so sticky ya gotta was your hands before rolling or you will tear a paper. I finally have the flavor I been trying to get and the killa buds I only saw in High Times.
Pics to come.

3 Likes

3 Likes