Bud rot? Need help

My Goriila glue buds arnt looking right is this bud rotUploading: 92DC5C08-3111-4DB4-B746-66E58B36263D.jpeg…

NOT bud rot…bud rot is grey, black and starts on the inside of buds.

There maybe bud rot now, but, it’s obvious the nutes over powered the Ladies. Plants are totally fried.

Keeping a journal will help you review what has happened and make adjustments in your next grow. This one sadly is a loss. :sleepy:

1 Like

What are you saying it’s nutrient burn?

And it’s only on like 4 buds not the hole plant can some of the plant be salvaged?

Cut your nutrients strength in half and see what happens unless you are at the end stages of flowering i will always end up with one or 2 colas like that that will finish faster than the rest of the plant but yes you can let it finish if the bud it’s self is not fried. If in early or middle of flowering you can always flush and see if you can save it. I hope you can

Thanks I’m in middle flowering stage starting to flush I only gave it a little extra nitrogen the other night here’s the hole plant if it helps.

@SlowOldGuy will know.

Also on a different plant almost over night the tip of the main cola turned white along with leave any ideas?

1 Like

Also I did find some powdery mildew on the plant which I have treated with baking soda and water and also used Banish this morning could this be part of the problem?

This looks to me like the plant is cooked. Can you do all of us a favor and fill out a Support Ticket? Please be as complete as possible and include lighting and nutrient program with PPM values and PH if possible.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

The best treatment for wpm is straight 3% peroxide sprayed on the plant.

2 Likes

Looks like light burn to my phone is not loading up clear pictures either

2 Likes

@Nt66
Also post pictures in natural light it does look like your plants are bit burned when I look at the fist set of picture I thought the same thing as @tanlover442
And please fill out support ticket that @Myfriendis410 was kind enough to post on the thread thanks m410
The last set of pictures is light burn just like @ThcinKC said

2 Likes

White powdery mold is a sign of lack of air flow
And high humidity @Nt66

2 Likes

-Strain Gorilla Glue
-method soil fox farm happy frog,
-5gl fabrics pots
-ph of water for plants 6.4

• nutrient is Nector of the Gods Roman ppm 1800
  • hps lighting
    -indoor
    -temps 66 night 75 day humidity 30-45
    -exhaust ventilation system and 3 fans
    -ac yes, no humidifiers
    -xl exhale homegrown CO2 bags
2 Likes

Here’s some picks in natural light I now see it’s clearly burnt hard to tell when lights are on always close tent up before lights turn off

1 Like

How close are your lights @Nt66 and what wattage ? Always best to inspect under normal lighting as well

2 Likes

2 1000 hps lights one over each plant 30 inches above plant

What size tent ? That’s a lot of light brother
Put your hand above canopy if it burns you it will burn the plants

3 Likes

4x8 … you think it’s too much light, that’s causing the burn?

1 Like