Bubble Hash (keif storage)

I fresh freeze all of my trimmings for bubble or dry ice hash. Im about to have a crap ton in the next few weeks since my current run is nearly complete… i fresh freeze it until im ready to process.

3 Likes

I believe the freezer part is so it breaks up theough the siev alot easier. Honestly i never froze it in between or the siev. I dried it whole. Ive been doing dry ice since then so i aint gotta worry about the drying part.

1 Like

I was going to do the dry ice. But it would detail a little more space in a big picture a little more of a mess so I just went ahead since I had the bags and tried it I got a hell of a lot of Keif from the process of ice bucket. I can’t see it being that big of a deal to dry.

It’s new to me so it’s just an experiment. I’ve got one more girl in the tent she’ll come down next week she’s got an easy 10 zips on her. I should have one hell of a Keif collection

3 Likes

This way is my preferred way now. Can make temple balls if that is the style, i like dusting my bowls so i keep is as keif

4 Likes

I did the same thing. Every time I trim I put it in a bag straight to the freezer. Today was the first day that I actually took all the trim out and did the ice bucket deal. It turned out real nice it was very easy. I took everything that I had waited across of 25 micron cloth put another cloth over top of it stuck in the Tupperware dish and put it in a dry room where it’s 60° and 60% humidity. Sound like it would dry okay in 4 days that way?

4 Likes

Yep slow and low :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. Love the dry ice.
:v:

3 Likes

Damm @Poseidon1 you got yourself one hell of a jar Keif going there buddy! I’m impressed. Good job!

4 Likes

Happy Cake day @Oldguy :cupcake::birthday::cake::tada:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @Lostgirl :pray::v:

3 Likes

I had better pic with two jars but it had my name on the card. Had to edit that out lol

4 Likes

Happy cannaversary @Oldguy

4 Likes

Thanks @Poseidon1 appreciated. :pray:
Do you shake in a bucket or on a larger flat surface ?
Just curious. :grin:
And nice haul too btw.

4 Likes

I do it on a large wall mirror that i put on a table. Its like 36"x30". It still gets everywhere lol…not big enough…but when u get that much…who cares lol

4 Likes

I heard that.

4 Likes

I use an old 60 in flat screen from an old rear projection tv. :joy:
And yes. Still have spill over too . Lol.

4 Likes

Once you press the hash (with hot water bottle) and roll it up what do you do with it to cure it?

1 Like

What’s a good vape pen to load pressed resin?

There are soo many. I have a few different ones I like the brands from puffco and Dr Dabber. Are you going to make oils to to vape. Amazon has liquidize which breaks down the wax. I do like the ease of the process.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The stuff on Amazon I’m assuming you basically use it to thin out the rosin so you can pour it in the pen?

Does the stuff affect the flavor