Bruce banner autoflower dwc grow

Ten weeks from sprout and week 6 of flower! 700 ppm on 2 and 550 on the small one @OhHeyThere @Not2SureYet … i topped off the buckets this week with a 900 ppm mix and got the plants back up to 500 and it seemed to help stop the ph from fluctuating like it was before! the one on the left still looks all sad but shes getting fat buds all over and they smell great! The one in the middle still has tiny little buds and isnt drinking as much water or nutrients as the other two which is weird cuz out the gate i wouldve bet on her to be the biggest! The one on the rights starting to fatten up but still long, frosty, skinny buds not like the one on the right! Hoping they fatten up but we’ll see here in a couple weeks!

2 Likes

Nice. It looks like you are getting close there

Nice job dude. Keep them in good pH zone and your almost there! Pretty good come back!

11 weeks from sprout week 7 of flower possibly week 8 now that i go back and look! Either way i think this is going to be my last week of nutrients then ill flush next week and chop on new years! trichomes are about 50% cloudy id guess but i cant tell too good! i saw one amber for sure on the tall one on the right and homegirls branches are starting to fall over! I gave em all 740 ppm even the little one even though she aint growing but her baby buds smell great and theyre frosty as hell just couldnt figure out what she needed! Hoping to have a good harvest! coming to the homestretch!

2 Likes

Twelve weeks from sprout and this is gunna be the last week! ive been watching the trichomes and theyre just about all cloudy with a few amber! All i did today was top the buckets off with a mixture of calmag, bloom, and hydroplex… planning to flush on wednesday and chop on friday or saturday unless they all turn cloudy sooner! Hoping they turn out good!! Pumped i made it this far first grows just about in the books!!

2 Likes