Bruce Banner Auto Short and Bushy

Just took these

4 Likes

Oh the waiting period…. Starting to smell too

1 Like

@Doublet we are right there with you. Its the worst lol

Those are looking fantastic btw. I cant wait for mine to get there again.

Thanks! From your experience any sense of how far out I am given how they look? About 23-25 days ago she started flowering

Mine flowered for a little over 3 months

Latest update overs here. She’s getting more frosty and stinky.

Wondering when I should worry about checking trychomes assuming it’s got some time? I have a digital microscope for it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Ebb based on your experience just wanted to check in where I am. I added some reflective insulation which I think also helped boost her.

3 Likes

Looking great bro. That one really tall cola id consider pulling sideways a little to pull the top down a little more even with the rest of the colas. Shes reaching for the stars. Youre gling to have some chunkers when its done

Should I worry about it being done anytime soon? I did pull th main cola back for about 3 days

2 Likes

I had a bunch of gdp autos not sprout, or come up deformed and die. I was told they would “take care of me”. Kinda assumed that meant they would throw that “taking care of me” into my 2nd or 3rd order, but no such luck.

Hi growers, asking bc in nervous about my first harvest/cure @Ebb

Any idea how close I’m getting worried about waiting for it to get bigger and missing the window

5 Likes

Sit back and enjot the ride. Youre a long ways off still.

1 Like

Youll look closer to this

When theyre ready
That being said id give them atleast another 3 weeks to a month minimum.

4 Likes

You basically started flower about 36 days ago. This strain can easily go 12+ weeks in flower. So id be expecting harvest closer to mid to late April. This one will test your patience for sure. Theyre very slow flowering and ripening.

1 Like

Latest update here @Ebb

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looking great bro. How far along are they now

1 Like