That is a beautiful bud!
Your microscope takes amazing pictures

1 Like

Nice buds. I can smell em from here.

1 Like

Looks good bro nice and sugary
:grin::+1::v:John

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m in negotiations with the bride over the next grow. I planted some wheatgrass for her over the weekend.

Started a separate topic on that

I have plans… We’ll see what happens.

4 Likes

You know who you are!

2 Likes

Those beauties are awesome@ bob31, don’t it have a great feeling inside of you LOL… Pat yourself on the back…

2 Likes

Lookin good brother

1 Like

Damn, just looking at the pic got my eyes red ! Looks great brother. Keep 'er going ! Jerry

2 Likes

all I see are trichomes, no plant, just resin!

4 Likes

even his trichomes have trichomes!

3 Likes

Thanks Guys!

That’s what 200x magnification looks like.Pretty awesome!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to tag me. I want in on this. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great pictures bro nice work

1 Like

You got it! I need to refine my technique but that thing takes some great shots for $40-

My chronic widow not even done but you can kind of tell him he’s shoddy pictures I put the scope up against my phone camera and tried is half ass but it works this thing is completely milky already

2 Likes

Nothing near as nice as your pictures @bob31

1 Like

Now see that’s my trouble. Is that the light reflecting making them look milky?

I need to find that pic that has the different trichomes in it.

I have one of those mini phone camera attachments but I have an OtterBox on my phone and the clip on camera doesn’t fit right.

2 Likes

@bob31 See now that’s what I want I’m just using a Carson 60 times zoom and it goes up to 120 times them 10 bucks on Amazon works great but the only way I can show pictures of it is doing man I have the iPhone I want one that I can strap to the camera. And no that’s not the light they are milky just really crappy pictures

1 Like

Wowzer :+1::star2:

1 Like