Blueberry regular seeds

Where can I find Blueberry regular seeds? Safe by mail.

Does ILGM not sell regular blueberry seeds?
Edit…guess not

There’s a seed bank named after a 90’s Seattle grunge band who’s lead singer shot himself in the head with a shotgun. They have blueberry kush fem. Their packaging is real stealthy but it does take three weeks to get them.

2 Likes

It’s okay to say “Nirvana seeds,” it’s just against the rules to link to them. But there are others, too.

3 Likes

Oh, lol

3 Likes

The description was spot on!

2 Likes

Wanted to make him work a little, lol

1 Like

If you want the original, search DJ Short.

3 Likes

Thanks, I ordered a pack of DJ Short regular Blueberry :grinning:

2 Likes

I have been searching for DJ Short seeds…they pop up, and are gone just as fast.

1 Like

You said…oh lol…bahaha you put some effort into that one :beers:

Some of the DJ Short seeds were over $300 for 13 seeds!!! My ILGM Durban Poison reg seeds sprouted so I am hoping for 1 male to start playing. It would be cool to cross with a Blueberry.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower snagged some recently. I had opportunity, but went with shortbread instead. lambs bread x sour diesel x DJ short f4 blueberry. Came with freebies of blueberry milk…

4 Likes

@imSICKkid @elheffe702 @RAP I’m not kidding when I stalked the website for MONTHS checking and rechecking when they had some in stock. I got the email, and I couldn’t click BUY fast enough. I got some though.
Yep, I’ll be breeding these, because they’re difficult to get. Such a classic strain. I wouldn’t cross it with anything else. Yet.

6 Likes

@BobbyDigital JBCseeds has seeds and they are stationed in Massachusetts right here in the great USA . im not trying to take business from ILGM but if someone is looking for something ILGM doesnt have i dont think they’d mind them going elsewhere …

Kurt Cobain took the cowards way out , and over a broad ?
Should have been smoking weed from ILGM and perhaps his eyes would have been open and he wouldn’t shot hisself he would have chilled out and got a divorce, fuhq that Beach .

Please don’t link competitors.

@dbrn32 thanks for editing my stuff and bestowing upon me your wisdom. i wasnt trying to take business from ILGM just helping a fellow grower…

1 Like

Yup. Not so much a problem with mentioning another seed bank, that’s typically fine as long as it’s done tastefully.

Well the DJ Smart Blueberrys are ordered. From the location they are coming from I expect them by end of next week. I am excited. I may pop a couple in when they come or may wait to grow in cooler winter months. Would it matter?

2 Likes