Blueberry CBD beans

I just dropped four blueberry CBD beans in I was wondering if anyone had pictures of theirs I don’t see a whole lot of them out there. I’d like to know what to expect from them. Thanks guys appreciate all the help.

You might find something here. From a growing perspective cannabis is cannabis and there isn’t a whole lot of difference between the strains. The major differences are the cannabinoid and terpine profiles, environmental tolerance, coloration near harvest, and a few other minor factors.

https://ilgmforum.com/search?q=blueberry%20CBD%20%20order%3Alatest

Just wondered if they are taller like a sativa or short and bushy like an indica.

Blueberry CBD is an indica dominant strain; however, light intensity is a far more significant factor in height due to the impact of light intensity on node spacing.

2 Likes

Agree with Midwestguy, there is no real difference between CBD and TCH strains other than the obvious difference in THC levels. I grow a lot of Harlequin and OG Kush CBD. In the tent you can not tell any difference in the plants. SO keep them labeled from the beginning.
One thing that is different and important is the harvest window. CBD peaks earlier from what we are used to in regular cannabis plants we grow. At the point where you have 90% cloudy and 10% clear you are at peak CBD. Waiting for all cloudy and a little amber you will have lost some CBD level. Its not catastrophic to wait and you will still get a significant amount of CBD, but to get the most you should harvest a little earlier than you might be used to. Here is a great video where the grower sent samples out for testing several times to see where the best harvest time was.
Its age restricted so you may have to sign into youtube.

1 Like

Is there a reason you chose those strains o er the blueberry? This CBD thing is new to me so I can use all the advice I can get. I did purchase 10 ILGM blueberry CBD seeds so kind of stuck with those for now.

1 Like

The harlequin was a choice for a low thc strain for using while working and not wanting much of a buzz.
The Blueberry and OG Kush had nearly identical stats but I noticed a few reviews where people were stating they were getting high from the plants. I wanted something without thc so I chose the OG hoping it was less than 1% THC