Blotchy spotty leaves

Hey there! So i started a new strawberry banana cheese baby about 2 weeks ago. Ive got it in a 3x3 tent with a 4 inch exhaust fan and two clip on circulation fans. Also i have a humidifier keeping the humidity around 60-65% with the temps around 23-25°C. Lights are on a 24 hour schedule for now until i reach the 3 week mark, then they go to 18/6. Ive got it under two spider farmer SF1000evo lights at 40% on the dimmer. Anyways i topped my plant a few days ago and noticed that the new growth has some weird looks to it. Ive tried looking it up online to find something similar but nothing ive found looks the same. New leaves are blotchy/spotty and kindof yellowing a bit. I grow in organic soil with worm castings and gaia green dry amendments and PH my water to 6.5. Never had this problem in past grows and everything ive done has been the exact same in previous grows.

2 Likes

Looks like normal leaf variegation. Nothing to be concerned about.

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Could be i suppose. Just hope its not viral from topping the plant? Ill let it go for a while longer to see if it changes. I started germinating another bean just in case lol

Humor injection on this beautiful morning…

Cut your head off and see if what grows back doesn’t look funky… :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

I bet that one is your favorite pheno come smoke time. I would not worry.

1 Like

Got some closer shots…you guys think maybe a calcium toxicity? The humidifier i use inside the tent throws off alot of calcium from the water we use. I know i should be using distilled water but its just not an option for me unfortunately

2 Likes