I am starting my second grow and am going to try out Bergman’s fertilizer. Has anyone used it?
@MattyBear didn’t you do a run with this?
I never used them because they came in so late I wound up using fox farm for these two
I used it on my 1st grow and I thought it worked great… But nothing to really compare it to.
I’m using it. Just into the seedling fertilizer. Just been told go like a 1/8 dose. I just put it in my mister and I think my little seedling is going on good.
I gave my two girls their first dose of the seedling nutrition so I guess we will both see how well they work. Best of luck
I like Fox Farm soil and their nutrients.
That’s what I used on these two
The next two that I have started will be with Bergman’s but after that I am going to living soil I found something on Amazon for living soil for autos I’m going to do some more research on that