Beginner trainer “Bonzai”

@Arrow
High,
Well I have seeds germinated and in cups so the time is near. How do I “bonzai” my girls?
Thanks
Ger

1 Like

Hi Ger…what are your goals…are you after looks…are you after yield…a bit of both…size…inside…outside…organic… salt…soils…hydro…etc etc etc…you gonna have to give me something to work with …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Gerant
“How to Bonzai your girls”
I will be lurking… @Arrow covered a lot. I will see if I can chime in anything useful. :+1:

SL out.

1 Like

Depends on goals, I manifolded, defoliated, LST’d

Highly recommend starting with LST. Grab some silica (powersi, or mega crop) too I’ve noticed the branches can handle more training and are less stressed by Incorporating. The last picture is after defoliation and the one above that is today it rebounded crazy

@Arrow
High,
I am after looks and I guess some yield. I like the way I seen two main branches and a bunch of others coming off the main ones. I will have several plant so I can try different stuff on them. Thanks Arrow
Ger

2 Likes

I would advise to keep them in small container , will prevent from getting too big , I’m doing my own post for had to start over on my plant so a lil dead for now

1 Like

Your timing is spot on…I’m going to flux an extended mainline over on my thread…so you will have the info fresh on hand…:+1:

@Randy_Marsh …lots of ways to keep the plant small…small pot as you suggested, root cutting/trimming ( a more advanced method ) …etc…my personal favorite is to use clones, so the plant is old enough to be put into flower while still small…

@kaptain3d if you are interested …here comes some bonsai talk…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Awesome , I still have a lot to learn , but is great seeing this method being tested ,keep it up

1 Like

ILGM bonsai thread…

1 Like

High,
Well I am an outdoor, in Mother Earth, grower. I am going to follow and try as much as I can. I look forward to watching and learning. Thanks man.
Ger

1 Like