Zamsam
August 13, 2021, 9:26am
1
Hi,
Are these males? I’ve googled and googled studied pictures and I think I’m just being too hopeful they are not. Is it too early to say? I can’t see any white hairs.
Please help oh experienced ones!
Oldguy
August 13, 2021, 9:32am
2
@Zamsam
Yes.they are Males.
Zamsam
August 13, 2021, 10:43am
3
thank you for coming back to me. I did think so.
Gutted!
Any odds I can get some help too? First time grower this one is about 6 weeks I’m not sure if these are male or female
Oldguy
August 13, 2021, 12:47pm
5
Unfortunately that looks male too.
Welcome to ILGM.
Also a male sorry. Welcome to the community
Who invited all the dudes to this party?
Sorry for your losses guys
Gjgkeb
August 14, 2021, 7:06pm
10
@Mr_Wormwood did I bring some ladies?
I hope so, random bag seeds