Looking real good in your zone brother… New growth tend to pray to the light if all is happy…![]()
![]()
True that
![]()
Cool beans glad to hear
Clones were showing some deficiencies so I hit them with 10ml of cal mag and 5ml of grow a and 5ml of grow b let’s see how they react my ph was a 5.5 and the ppms was at 1800
Refresh my memory please, are you in coco or soil?..![]()
![]()
Royal gold tupar coco blend
but the big girl is in ffof mixed with ff strawberry fields
Just checking… Clones are hungry, but you got that… Keep it green bro…![]()
![]()
I’m trying lol I think I’m having a phosphorus deficiency
along with cal mag
You must remember you are working with clones, not seedlings, they are technically as old as the mother…you could possibly get away with feeding stronger dosing ( check on one plant first ) Did you buffer your coco first, before you used it?..(please hit reply on the right side of the screen when you reply to me…that will tag me…I have missed some of your responses and don’t want to seem rude)…![]()
![]()
No i didn’t and yea ill try on the second from left its the one that had the browning of the leafs and it was old growth idk if it has anything to do with it
Remember to always buffer coco, this is exactly why you do. Go to ’ Coco for Cannabis’ website, all the info is there…happy growing brother…![]()
![]()
Thanks bro ill keep that in mind im about to do some more lst on my clones pics coming soon
Lookin good ![]()
Thanks bro





















