Back at it different set up

1 Like

I’m currently buying g a house so im going to wait until I close on it and get moved in before I flip her to flower so another 2 months of veg she’s gonna be a beast

1 Like

Tagging along if you don’t mind…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

The more the merrier now im not as experienced or as extreme on my training but I think she’s filling out nicely

1 Like

Looking good for sure…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So my grow room is going to be a 24x24 shop thats insulated and has its own air conditioning unit hopefully as long as everything goes good on the inspections of the house im buying im super excited about it

2 Likes

Sounds very exciting, holding thumbs, hope this works out for you…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks bro so far so good. On the other hand I think some of my clones might have hermied on me

Sorry bro, I can’t like that…I’m sure you are going to let them go for a bit to be 100%…good vibes to you and yours…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yea i hope im wrong but time will tell

1 Like


Next go round saying soil going back to coco

Hey stump, hope you and yours are well…what ever happened to the clones…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks im still waiting to see on 3 of them if they are hermies but 6 of them are looking promising hoping the other 3 will turn out to be female the only reason I’m thinking they are is some really weird growth going on ill take some pics in a min to show you

1 Like


I’m running out of space in my grow room so ready to close on my house and move my grow into my shop

2 Likes

Your big girl is bad ass, def some funny growth on the clones, I’m still holding out on them, but they should be female…good vibes bro…:sunglasses::v:
PS…holding thumbs on the house…

1 Like

thanks bro stay safe and happy growing

1 Like

Well I up pushed down a little to hard on my plant but acted quickly grabbed some aloe put in the crack and put some black tape on her

3 Likes


Well I think she’s doing good even though I broke her

Said it and transplanted my top 6 clones gonna give them they’re first water with calmag

2 Likes


Did some super croping

2 Likes