Babies and mother declining

I need help. I will post pictures below. Plants (mother and babies) went from healthy to light green and stunted over past 3 weeks. (Just veg) was only using a&b now added Remo Nutrients as they looked deficient. Help please

Pro mix soil
T5 lights
Just mother and new clones.

your pots are a bit on the small side.:man_farmer:

2 Likes

I totally agree with @James68 on your pots being too small. you may be root bound. what do you ph your water at?

What’s your runoff pH and ppm?

Totally agree about the pots just haven’t transplanted as I’m likely going to scrap those and only keep ones in solo cups and mother plant. The ones in solo cups have just been planted from starter cubes. I basically use this area for my mothers and clones. I haven’t changed anything. For months I have had success with my mother and clones doing same thing. Water ranges from 6-7ph with just a and b for nutrients. I transplanted my mother to a larger pot and it was ok but last 3 weeks things look like this. I added Remo Nutrients in last week as I thought it was a deficiency. Temp is about 70 humidity is about 60. Leaves look rigid and stunted and my stems are a red/purple more so than before. It’s Pink Kush.

Plants should have 5 gallon bucket …minimum.

Obviously root bound. reduced intake and salt build up…not a good thing.

Larger buckets…and…new soil…and…flush.

Something changed 3 weeks ago…

I added a white widow seeding to the room and it’s one leave started to curl too.

looks/sounds like cal/mag def.

the purple’ing sounds like Sulfur or Phosphorous def

google Cannabis Nutrient Deficiency Chart,

the big one by Jorge is real good,too big to load here,
use the pictures as a guide, then read the symptoms in numerical order.!

There are a lot of deficiencies showing on those leaves. I can see at least 4 different types in P, N, K, and Mg which tells us it is nute lockout.

Thank you. That is also what a lot of my searching has said. I have added cal mag and other nutrients for last watering. Do you think I need to flush first or just add nutes?

You are going to have to ask a soil grower for that…ohhhh @raustin we need your advice please.

How may I help?

1 Like

Read the thread it’s a lot to type. But he wants to know if he should flush first before feeding more. Possible nutes lockout and root bound issues.

Ok, there’s a lot going on here. Looks like a nute lockout. What’s your Ph?

Oh, I see you don’t really know your Ph. Do you have a Ph meter?

2 Likes

If your Ph is off then just adding nutes will only make the problem worse. I suggest you flush with 6.5 water till you reach 6.3 Ph. Promix is very forgiving when it comes to Ph, but you need to be within range.

1 Like

Thank you. Just bought a ph meter when things went south. Range is between 6-7 what is the best way to dial ph in?suggested water?

Range between 6 and 7 is not good enough, there’s a huge difference between them. If you have a ph- meter then you should be able to get a much more accurate reading. With promix you need to have your Ph around 6.3-6.5.

You need to get some Ph Up and Down to be able to adjust your Ph.

4 Likes

i would add the fert’s/cal mag, really watch how much u r feeding them,
2 EC is about absolute max for a big plant,u probably want 1.0 - 1.5 EC,
u start adding too many ferts/salts to your solution u will get salt build up and nutrient lock out.!

the yellow/brown on your plants will not go away, but watch for it to get worse,
also… try 6.3-6.8 pH, mine seem to like that range the best.

1 Like

Ok I will grab some tomorrow also maybe try to calibrate this meter so I know it’s accurate. Is tap water good or reverse osmosis or distilled better?

I just made another discovery in my room. Fungus Gnats… could that cause this issue as well?