Auto Grow gone Bad

Girl Scout Cookie Auto Grow taking forever to flower and my plants do not look healthy. Plants rown in grow tent with Spider 2000 lites. Have ventilation and two fans as well as humidifier and heater.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Farmher
A Picture is worth a thousand words and for a little while you may be limited in how much/often you can post. That will get better quickly.
Reply to this thread with a picture in white light or flash and a specific question and everyone here will “swoop” in to help.

6 Likes

hi @Farmher and welcome! When did you plant your seeds? Sometimes autos take longer than listed. I had my last harvest of autos where some plants took 9 weeks and some almost 12. Im with @HMGRWN, it would help to see some photos.
We’re here for ya!

1 Like

Need pics so we can all help you with ur grow

Welcome to the forum.

Yes - pics or it didn’t happen. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

• Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom

• Origin of water.

• Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower

• -Age of plant. Veg ot flower

• Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.

• Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)

• PH and TDS/EC of source water

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.

• Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?

• Temperayitr; Day and Night

• Humidity; Day and Night

• Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.

• C02: Yes or no

• Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Is there a tutorial some where on how to navigate and use the forum? I could not figure out how to upload a picture.

I am in the 16th week of grow. As soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures to the forum I will.

Thank you

Hey farmer welcome to the community, as said above autos are on there own timeline. I grew 3 GSCX autos last grow 2 were done in about 14 weeks, the other one took every bit of 16 weeks. Let me say the wait is worth it. Hope you have luck posting pics, it help, also do you have any tricome pics to post as well.

1 Like

Hi thanks for responding. Although I am new to cannabis growing I am not new to growing plants. I grow all my own seedlings for my half acre garden.
but this is a totally new ballgame. I’m not sure yet how to produce a pic of tricomes as I aqm only using a small magnifier with a light. There do not seem to be many flowers or tricomes as of yet. I have posted some pics today.

Hi Tezza2
I have resubmitted the post with photos and more info today. It took me a while to figure that out.

1 Like