Army of AUTOS (outdoor)

Did you know some diy outdoor solutions.? I know Sun is better than even 5000w leds but… How long time stretch happens? After 2 weeks 12/12? OK I must search some DIY outdoor solutions or thinking some own.

1 Like

i have had plants grow three times there size from veg through flower…
so you are wanting to scrogg more?
some folks have made nets that are easily transferred back and fourth…
i’ll have to look and see who…made out of pvc pipe

1 Like

Maybe its just me, I am far from a expert. But I have had very little success with Auto seed.
I planted 2 in pots, and they never came up, cause I read that you should not put them in water like the pic.
I tried the water with 2 of them, and got 2 plants to come up, they are in 3 gallon pots, and dont seem to be growing much.
I lost one seed…my fault
and took my last 5 seeds and planted them directly into the garden soil, since its warm and getting enough water and nothing.
Even thou I think my growing regular plants is still far from perfect, its alot better, and when I try and take clones, I have a 90% rooting rate

Indoor success 90% with autos. Now I try outdoor and right now 100% but time will tell.
You can put them in water and 24-36h are enough. If you don’t get taproot after 48h sitting or sunked in water then seed is a failure.

There they are. 42days old.

Every branch lst’d almost all entered flowering stage.
7 different autos.

OG auto

WW auto bulking up too, FINALLY.

New ones coming
And there be precious ones too, photos, GL&Crystal.
They grow together just fine. Exactly same feeding. Same water needs. Hope they are the best bud what I ever tried.
Cold nights again and rain is coming too :cloud_with_lightning:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I love your army! :v:

1 Like

Storm is coming

Yes 10 min rainfall with… Hail

This same time I stab my OG to DA HIS two heart
(I’m trying this 1st time)
hailing, no sun and 86% RH in greenhouse I decided to get them indoors, dry/safe and artificial light shine on them.

WW to tha little ones side.

Autos do well. Then sun came out and all my 2 hours of doings is pointless. Storm go by and I go rewind my doings. 2hours again. Pff

Waether acts today like a real mficker.

If this look like hermied?

And here we go short nitrogen?

And how to get rid of ants who milk those aphids or what they are?

2 Likes

Not a hermie, just swollen calyx’s. For the bugs, Try food grade Diatamaceous Earth (DE) and dust all over with it. Or you can try SM-90.

1 Like

Updates.

Nanananaaanaaanaanaaanners. Bagseeds goes hiesr own way. With trash.

Male. Pff. Another bagseed.

Greenhouse what cost 110€, haha, we have some windy days and all construction is damaged.
Shitty cheapo.

Windy, rainy and no sun days.Even they look like Little sad. Me too.

Rain is finally over, but now we have cold and humid nights.

First night when I decided to not to this
And I get almost nightfrost. Weather is amazing.
But now is all on tracks. Sun is shining again.

New batch Army of AUTOS are coming too…

4 Likes

And Jedi photos are nicely filled GL&Crystal

They get artificial lights when storm and rain was here.
All of it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Leaves curling down, that’s new to me. Anyone knows?

Usually a sign of nitrogen toxicity or under/over watering

2 Likes

Throwaway male after several days, he push back to life, unbelievable, wish all females have such resistance

PM attack
Some rainy days and indoor humi is not lower than 70 and one branch is covered PM.
Last auto seeds. Placed them straight outdoor greenhouse.

3 Likes

Update. Summer grow is on full streght. Summer solstice is passed and days gone shorter every day.
Photos 100+days, only indoor (rainy days) pic

20april 1st batch ArmyofAutos

15may 2nd batch armyOfautos

15juny 3rd batch ArmyOfAutos

All is goin great but big winds came… And that’s all what is left my greenhouse

And 3rd batch, fell over, I take and scrape and hopefully save10 of 14 seedlings, sry no pics. I hope they don’t stun. But time will tell.

2 Likes

Rainy/windy days only and must upgrade my greenhouse skeleton, now this are steady like rock. And I do my own rainwater reseurvuar.

Found inside rockwool lizards family
Father

Mother

I love any kind of animal. First I want to get rid of rockwool because cold nights are gone but when I see them, I can’t. Move rockwool away.
Tomorrow we get sun back and humi hopefully back down

1st batch og kush is the fastest and when only rain I must take her inside. But her outdoor look is way better than indoor og auto. Black and purple hairs. Ohww. Delicious. And outoories smell way better.

Something sucking life out my plants. Yellowing starts down and goes upward.

Biobizz nutes all of then. Followed 50% nute schedule for autos. +Some epsom salt, hydrated lime. Uhh, can’t figure out.

2 Likes

i sure hope you can save your seedlings @beginner2d
sorry to see this!

1 Like

Yes, was catastrophe to me when I see this picture. I grab and hold my head, walk away, smoke one hell of joint to calm down. Then I get carefully all what I can save or hope so… Now only further days will tell.

Can this what cause yellowing leaves is wrong water. I have 7.1 well water with 450ppm, that’s full of minerals. But don’t know what minerals, I know this water have sand. When let hose running hour or so then big pile of sand is there too. And kettles are covered with that lime or whatever thing often too. All my plants start going yellow 4th week into flower and continuously yellowing work his way up. Only leaves on/in buds don’t yellow.

@beginner2d I like your style buddy :wink:

1 Like

But what’s going on with the leaf symptoms?

1 Like