Are thse clear or milky?

First time grower and have no clue, are these clear or milky? Unsure of how far along things are!

3 Likes

Calyxes pictured look milky/cloudy and amber. Few clear. :axe:

3 Likes

Get that axe ready, time to chop!

4 Likes

Ok so time to hang and dry… Thanks for the advice, I have no idea what I am doing. Reading and looking at pictures is a little different than doing!

2 Likes

Yep. Looks like go time.

1 Like

Lets see a pic of the bud

1 Like

Small plant, I think from too much rain.

1 Like

Nice grow my friend. Autos tend to be small when I grow in soil. But hydroponic they get big. Congratulations on your grow

1 Like

Every auto ive grown in soil has been small compared to my photos.

These are my current photos and theyre still not done stretching…

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback and for the advice. First time growing is a lot different than looking at pictures and reading.

Next summer I’ll be an old pro!

2 Likes

Not clear but you have Amber
and don’t look at the sugar leaves
Id throw it in the dark for 3 days cut it and hang it

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

I’ve cut them and they are hanging with a fan in the dark. Now more learning about how long to dry before I trim and how long to burp after that…

They should dry about 2 weeks. Typically when the stems snap when you bend them, not just fold over. I like to go be the feel of the buds. I let them go until I give a bud a squeeze and it bounces back. Then, trim them. Now, I used to do the mason jars, but I got hooked on the groove bags. Love them. Fill each bag about 3/4 full, close them, then put them away. My ritual is wait at least 2 weeks, grab a small bud, get a freshly cleaned bowl or bong. Grind it and check the smell, then give it a whirl. If I have a good buzz after the 2nd hit, I’m a happy man. Then I don’t touch it again for another 2 weeks. 4 weeks total on the cure.

3 Likes

Timber !!! :evergreen_tree:

Lucky you I fight to get six days of dry they want to be done in three I have 10% relative humidity

Chop chop
2x girl scout cookies extreme autoflower

2 Likes

And who says auto flowers don’t get that big. I love when I grow a plant and the buds are so dense they’re bending the branches. Super nice grow dude.

2 Likes

Nice room

time 2 chop…buy a cheap electronic microscope that USB’s to your computer and zoom in on the good juice…it gives you total microscopic control of your grow as well as being very trippy (Amazon)

1 Like

Hello Old Guy

are you the Guy I was conversing with a bunch of years back about your daughter going to Australia and I mentioned that the airlines spray for insects prior to landing in Aust ?

1 Like