Are these done and ready

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t see as well as once before but they look a bit clear to be harvesting now. Of course it depends on what type of high you want.

1 Like

Can you give us a gander at the trichs on the bud too @tripper :+1:. and yes i agree with @TxGrowman still look clear to me, clear = no thc

1 Like

I’ll try again tomorow .
thanks for your input

1 Like

I want to correct what i said before > clear = no thc, I should of said > clear = potential thc (saw one of the moderators put it like that)

I have .
. had a good look…
it’s so hard to take pic with the phone…
they are clear .I’ll be keeping an eye on them …
to turn milky.
it’s all new to me …
the propper way …
drying right .curing.never heard of it before…amazing
thanks.
this site is really good…
good job everyone…
tripper

1 Like

@tripper

Try going by this pic ok

Will

1 Like

legand .``thanks

so the whole “cap and stem” will turn milky? @garrigan62

Same here @tripper, i havent grown it before let alone know when they are ready. mine have a lot of caps milky but lots of stems arent milky

It’s not the stems your to be looking at it’s these

Will

Yep i got that but to me the trichs look like mushrooms so the cap or ball on the end and the stem the ball/cap stands on. do you need to wait till the stem of the trich turns milky or just the ball bit? thats what im getting confused with. Sorry to take over your thread btw @tripper and thankyou for your help @garrigan62

Just go by the pic i sent you. when your’s look like that then your ready,

Will

1 Like

hey deb can I ask how did you pay for the seee.

i used my card

can i harvest this ?or not yet

whats your thoughts on this

From what I can see… your almost there , they look milky for the most part… I would let them go until you get at least 30% Amber , but that’s just me… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses: