Anyone ever experience or see this.......?

Ha anyone ever seen this…
This seed seems to have twins?..
after the seed cracked open…There was a seedling floating totally separated from the seed itself
and still another seedling with a taproot and cotyledon still inside the seed?
I planted the “loose” one thinking it wouldn’t sprout but it did (pics to come)
I haven’t planted the second one yet but will…here they are.

This one is the one inside the seed. :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

The “loose” one. :point_up_2: :point_down:

It is an auto…“Trizkit”…from NASC…
Lets see what happens?..

9 Likes

It happens on occasion. Here are a few other threads on it…
https://ilgmforum.com/search?q=twins

3 Likes

Thanks @Spiney_norman …Hmm I looked at those posts … similar in that some had two tap roots per…but these are two separate seedlings in one seed…
like I said I`m going to post more when more shows up
here is the “loose” one starting to emerge from soil.

6 Likes

Someone around here had one, but I don’t remember who. Maybe @kaptain3d ? Or maybe Kap remembers who. :joy::v:

2 Likes

Not me… But one of our friends on the other side has one going right now… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

It was @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

I had the ix shooter auto give 2 tap roots. I split mine into 2 plants.I think it is kabongster that now has a twin going right now that he his growing with 2 heads coming out. His is looking pretty cool.

This was mine before I separated

it

2 Likes

Okay update…They both died… :sob: I lost my twins… :scream:
It just wasn’t meant to be… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They were freebies anyway…
I have more on the way and some already in flower…journal ? We shall see?..
Thanks to all…

2 Likes

Even better 2 for one.:eyes:

1 Like

I’m having a weirdo plant year this season…Check this freak out…

Its a late season Photo Romulan…Man this thing is Romu-ugly… :rofl:
Is this just a bad seed ?

4 Likes

Good lord man, if that girl is not diseased, she’s definitely been beat with the ugly stick!! :rofl:
Either way I’m insanely curious to see what she does now. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:…Oh you aint kiddin… I told you!..
Since it was a late last minute planting …I’m gonna let her ride… See what happens?

2 Likes

Keep me posted! I got to see what becomes of this. :joy:
I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that it just turns out to be some super nasty dank kill! :metal:

2 Likes

I bet that will be the best smoke you ever had, it’ll have you looking like that thing! You should call it Gertrude :joy::joy::joy:

That thing deserves a thread of it’s own. Tag me with updates, I’m super curious.

2 Likes

For real @DieselGRWR !
If that thing sprouted and is growing like that… we may have to use “shortest straw” to figure out who’s going to take a hit when it’s done. :rofl::rofl::metal:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I had one too …the leaves started to correct at the 6th node

1 Like

:musical_note: :notes: Shes a Super Freak :musical_note: :100: Thats her new name…

Oh my goodness…You guys made me laugh… :rofl: :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That :poop: Is too funny. @DieselGRWR ’ Her Own Thread’…Thats a good idea…what do you all think?@Shadegrown,Fer real…My Autos are talking :poop: to her too…There all like “Yeah you thank you’re all that being a Photo”… @Waldy178 Thank you for some words of encouragement :pleading_face: I hope you’re right…

• *This is how she started her life out

3 Likes

Damn, so she’s getting uglier as we go huh! You sure you ain’t feeding that thing meth? :rofl::rofl::metal:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

@AL_GREEN dude that thing will be some fire I’m sure. There is a guy on here growing a strain called “freak show” it definitely lives up to it’s name. I believe it’s @4204life growing it. Can’t wait to see the harvest and smoke report on that thing.

Anyways…I did some research after seeing the freak show and the breeder is an older guy (maybe with the help of his son?), Who grew back in the 70s and :poop:. He bred the strain to align with the stuff that grew back in the day, supposedly (I wasn’t alive) cannabis was not the pretty looking plants we see these days and he wanted to grow a strain with more original.roots and look, something unique. What we have now days any mutations, or odd “bugs” has mostly been bred out to get the “nice, trophy winning” plants you see now days.

Personally I think the odd all plants are really cool and hope to run across one someday. Definitely start a thread on that thing!

ETA: Freakshow! Weed Gets Weird | Cannabis Now

3 Likes