Any suggestions on how old this plant is?

Hey all,
I’m back up. So I decided to give growing another shot until my chihuahua got a hold of the seedling. I left the seedling alone until I noticed it was growing and thriving. My problem is I can’t tell how far along this plant is. I think she’s week 5 but I don’t know. I pretty much left her be. Also anything else I should start doing


Bloom nutes now. how long in doesnt matter. Only when finished matters. I personally just dont time them. They always disappoint so why bother. You are hard into flower so more P/K less N. At 70% brown pistils you can start your countdown watch and harvest to your liking. Just my opinion. Looks GREAT!

The magic is in the bud.
Age is just a number, they tell me.
This plant is over a year, and possibly two years.
Seed to clone to reveg and cloned. She has sisters, also.


Now she is being elevated to flower tent growing, indoors, Hope she likes 500 watts LED from HLG and VS. THe cold growing tent is not best, but no overheating this time of year.

Hard to tell bud but if pressed wotout knowing the breeders recs or strain type id say 5ish weeks

Looks to be around 4 to 5 weeks in flower.

Thank you all for your suggestions . And I was thinking about week 5 of flower and I am starting the power Bloom supplement and she’s looking great. Thank you again for your help.

I did the exact same thing. I may not get the results like mr. Canucks grow but I’m happy