Another trich check

purp punch auto, 12weeks 5 days from sprout, 10 weeks flower

Looks mostly cloudy with a bit of amber. I use weed as a sleep aid, so I would wait a bit, but if you want that heavy THC punch without a sedating effect, she’s probably ready.

12.5w - 10w is 2.5 weeks. That’s the earliest I’ve seen an auto flower. Did she really flower at 2.5 weeks? Wow.

Good growing. She’s loaded with trichs.

yes she did, not much of a yield by the looks- maybe an oz, my last auto was a half lb

You hold the new record for fastest flowering auto. Three weeks had been the earliest I’d heard of.

heres a full body shot

not too terrible considering the early flowering

I have one of her from fast buds! Purple punch I mean, let me know how she is! She looks beautiful

i clipped a sample a week ago, decent buzz but wasnt there yet so ill update you, mine is from barneys

Awesome! Barneys has some good seeds!