About the Flowering category

I have to many plants in my grow room and I have not found out which ones are males.if I go to 12/12 with the lights and ID the males can I go back to 18/6 to let the females continue going?

I just learned something! Yay!

Here’s my plant roughly around 6 weeks is it starting to flower or just showing that it’s female. I started indoors from a clone waiting for warmer weather to bring outside.

2 Likes

Looks like she is flowering. Did you clone a flowering plant?

1 Like

I bought it off a random guy to be honest so I don’t know

2 Likes

Still new to growing, I believe this is a male, just wanted to be sure.

Is there anything that can be done with the male plant?

How quick do I need to worry about pulling it? I do have 2 others out of 7 showing female so far.

Thank you,

Steve420

I accidentally switched my flowering blueberry muffins to veg because I realized I forgot to switch the bulbs to High pressure sodium. Soooo…at week four of flowering I decided to switch them from MH to Hps like a dumbass. So now at week 6 3/4 of the Plants have switched over to veg. What can I do to fix it? How do I get them to go back to flowering? Should I go back to the MH? Please help

My feminized seeds are showing while pistals 5 weeks into flowing while on 24 hour light. Is this normal with non auto flowing for California Dream?

1 Like

That’s a good question. It shouldn’t be much longer. Relax, cause when she does you’ll be busy i’m sure lol

You better switch to 12/12 and you’ll be all set.

@Pobob,

Sorry but I haven’t seen you here oir around and so with that being said. WELCOME to or world of growing here at ILGM and to our community.
MH is really good for flowering but what you have either way is good. Just switch them back and you should be just fine

Definitely Male

Hi, I can’t figure out how to post a new topic so here’s my post…
I used seeds from the same batch and got different behaviors. I was confused at first and thought that two of my three plants were male or hermaphordite. But at 8-9 weeks, they look like this:

The one on the left started flowering after 3-4 weeks. The one on the right didn’t have noticable buds til more like 7-8 weeks. The one on the right has much broader leafs and more purple. Oh, the third plant isn’t pictured but it looks almost exactly the same and had the same behavior as the one in the picture on the right. So it really seems like those two have different genetics from the one on the left somehow?

Here’s a close up of the buds on the right:

If anyone knows why the two plants might have developed to be so different when they came from the same seed batch? I bought Northern Lights feminized seeds, purchased maybe 6 months before starting. Is it normal to have that much variation naturally between plants? Does waiting a long time after buying them to sprout and grow affect the genetics? Thanks for any input!

Oh and if you can help me figure out how to start a new topic that would be cool too

1 Like

You have a bunch of seeds soon, your girl had sex, sorry

1 Like

Hi all
Would love some feedback northern lights autoflower week 8 outdoor grow no Bud’s yet ???
First grow so I got no idea.
Thanks

Hi, Was after a bit of advice about how far off these are, trich’s just starting to grow cloudy, week 8, afghan indica, am thinking they are pretty close but being a newby I thought I’d thow it out there for some advice. Thanks

2 Likes

100% male

1 Like

I have some idea of what i’m doing but still a beginner for sure. I’ve got 11 plants total I started from seed. Only 1 do I know what strain…Pineapple Express. The others are “pot luck” from my brother.

I’m not exactly sure how to tell the sex…maybe have to wait a bit longer. Nor do I remember when I planted them. The Pineapple…was first. Had 2 but my dog ate one and wasn’t sure if he had killed the 2nd which I’m happy to say he didn’t…she’s beautiful!!!

I’ve read a lot and watched a lot of videos…wish i had thought of the journaling thing before I started. Anyway, i began with small starter pots & miracle grow then switched to 3 gallon pots with Fox Farm and bone meal…they are super happy and healthy. Also doing LST but not sure about pruning…prune bonsai, blueberry and a lot of others but don’t want to damage my crop. What do you guys think? Should I prune or not prune? Am including pictures of my “girls”.

In South Alabama with lots of sun and rain. They all have names…after fruit so when i talk about what I’m growing…Pineapple, Bananas, Lemons, Blueberries etc. And if asked I’m growing fruit…lol

Is there a way to tell the strain before flowering? And though I’ve been looking for balls and pistils i’m still not sure about the sex of them. I did 11 after reading that 50% would be female, but I think my ratio is higher. Thanks to ILGM for the guides.

The cages are to keep my 4 legged monster pests (dogs) from chowing down on them.

Whatcha think Male, female, herm any help or thoughts would be great :+1:

Looking for opinions on sex. One week into flower. A bit worried it could herm since it was a rescue and went through a lot of stress early in life. Any opinions are appreciated!