A second opinion…

If all are autos I would stick with an 18/6. I’ve tried all the light intervals and this one seems to work best for my autos. Like @MeEasy said I would flip the light on the late bloomer to 12/12to induce flowering. I’ve been able to manipulate auto timing sometimes with HST about week 3 just before they hit preflower… seems to give me a little longer veg time which is a bonus for autos and getting bigger during the extra week or so producing a bigger plant and yield :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

haha you would think it was a photo. Week 7 and just a few pistils and preflower color change. It has gotten to be the biggest plant I have grown so far, though. I’m assuming that it will get bigger once it does go in to full on flowering, correct?

2 Likes

Either/or, once it begins flowering I can put it back in my tent with the others on the same cycle? It’s going be kind of problematic to have that one in a separate location on different lighting for an extended time.

1 Like

Yep… going to double and maybe a little more in size. I would pull those sides and main top down and tie them off if their not too rigid already. This will help the lower lying bud sites get light :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yep what OG said is my answer to… without a choice I’ve had to flower autos on a 12/12 and they did fine as long as they are getting the light they need (dli) to flower you will be okay

2 Likes

Cool. I’ll be watching.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:.
I’ll be over here once I get rolling🍻

Red alert! I had to move the Blue Dream out to make room for a dehumidifier and I had it in my closet in the same basement room as my tent. I came home today and my whole house stunk like sticky icky. I have a lot of people that come through my house daily and that is not acceptable. Plus, technically what I’m doing is a felony and I am kind of a pillar of the community. I overreached on this one, trying 4 plants in a 2x2 tent. Whoever said each plant basically needs 1x1 is full of shit! :joy::joy:
So now I have to harvest my GSC a couple of weeks early. However, I quick dried some and the wife still liked it so I don’t think I am completely screwed. Life lessons….

4 Likes

3 Likes

Actually, not too shabby. About 4.5 oz wet. I’ll take it. Besides, the Blueberry and Blue Dream are going to be monsters.

5 Likes

I have 5 Cherry Tomato plants going for my better half count today 12 tomato’s showing

3 Likes

Blueberry is coming along nicely. I flipped them to 12/12 hoping Blue Dream will start flowering. We will see.

BB

BD

5 Likes

Nice work and looking good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

2 Likes

I would put one plant in a 2x2. :joy: one.

2 Likes

Yeah, bullshit. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I just tied down DG. Honestly, I should have done this sooner so it’s not the best. I was so wrapped up in stink, plants not flowering, and my space issue and forgot.

1 Like

The fact that iPower is the recommendation for anything raises some major red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: for me.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that brand. To be honest I didn’t even notice they had suggested tents. I’ve not heard of any of those brands. But then again I’m new.

1 Like

They’re a lot of Amazon generics. Aka paid reviews which makes me suspicious about the source just being click bait for referral sales.

I’m pretty new still, too. :v: It’s all Greek til suddenly it isn’t

2 Likes