O.k. quick update i cleaned my glass and change my 4200k bulbs out for 6000k bulbs. Washed my trays and high humidity domes and cleaned up my little tent all ready for taking cuttings and making clones I’m going to give alot away and say happy early thanksgiving…I will take pictures and post my whole clone processes.
Looks great, @ThcinKC! Those plants are bursting with life… and should do the same with flower as well. 'Cant wait to see how they stretch and bloom! Have fun, dude. And get a little rest!
Thanks @WonkaMan I wish I could give you some of these clones im going to take
We had the same mind set I said to my self ![]()
wouldn’t it be cool to see 6 diff weed plants growing in tye same room… Yea… But is it just as easy as one or 2 strains heeelllll no lol much more attention to detail is needed but yea def. A cool thing to do I got purple haze bag seed (5) girl scouts bag seed (1) white widow given ad a gift from buddy from ilgm.(1) and 2 random bag seed that smell and look better then almost everything else and I have no idea what it is fun tho
Cool. I like it because it keeps you sharp basically your throwing your self in the fire and making your self better because of different strains are going to be touchy or just don’t care but the true test is going to be when you go into flower that is usually when all hell breaks loose adding the flower nutrients. I learn something every week almost plus it keeps me busy. I Don’t know everything but I’m trying to thought lol 🖒:laughing:![]()
30days flower
Oh sry for all the different messages but I had a question since you’re doing the same thing I am have you done any research on the stages of flowering. But I’m sure not every single marijuana strain flower is exactly at the same rate I know some take longer but some must take longer to show more pistols calyxes to swell blah blah blah blah blah each thing is probally unique but I keep tricking myself to thinking some of the plants are not doing good but I got to keep remembering it all different strains I guess we will st have to wait and see
I got a couple 60 x and 100x loupes and a portable microscope and i just wait till i see 30% gold trichomes before i cut and i usually cut 2 Times to let the lowers mature more for hash and concentrate oil
Looks awesome I’ve got to follow!!
ok i finally got time to update on everything. i got the clones done yeah!!! I did have a snafu i forgot to calibrate my PH pen and watered and feed them for a week and half and got some yellow leaves my pen showed 6.5 but it was really 6.8 any way got that calibrated and watered with epson salt and every thing seem to look good again. I did a light trim and will lollipop soon. but other than that here are some pictures.
i double dip when i do my clones first is the rooting gel then dipped and rolled in the powder then it goes in the oasis cube.
Cant wait to hit the switch for flower on the first.
I forgot to upload these photos of using a tooth pick to make a hole in the oasis cube before putting the cutting/clone in. I also use the rubbing alcohol to sterilize the shot glass before I put my squirt of rooting gel in there. And i also wipe down my scissors with it to before I take my cuttings. Today I feed with open sesame will up date with pictures of the big plants on Friday
Thanks for clarifying I thought u were cloning with iso lol
Funny you just did a bontone run I just got 100%with it with ww ilgm good stuff …sterile not so much the cubes had green mildew on em sprayed h202 and they were on there way 8 days they popped roots and not lil roots some healthy lookin babes
I had that same problem with those i had to use 3% hydrogen peroxide in water to start them or they would die lost 5 seeds to that. Ilike the oasis cube more now that i have been using them for a while. I also take my trays to the sink every 3 days to empty and rinse them out. Every day after work i take off the humidity dome and use a turkey baster to suck up the water in the tray and squirt over each cube and then mist them with 6.5 water.
I got the flower bulbs in 2000k 600w hps and started flower nutrients with a full quarter tsp of open sesame and lights on 12 hour light cycle now. I plan on doing some more light trimming on the lowers and get all the tiny leaves off except for one my lowest branch. This will show signs first if there’s a problem that is why I leave one untrimmed.
That’s a good idea never thought of that I did that on accident






























