5 month old med weed ..el jefe? But been genetic

This is flowering??? After 132 days …happy father’s Day…or are these just new leaf growth

Tell me it’s F L O W E R I N G

2 Likes

Beginning to flower, without a doubt.

2 Likes

Last time it did this …but I’m not sure why it reverted to vedge???.it’s a med seed I found the size of a pea …but it’s normally grown in larvae…fungus …10000s of plants ANTG rocky on google…I seem to have dug around and lots of them are clone…so this seed I had no idea…do U recommendations …as I believe the pot is little small…grown indoors…if it’s really flowering willi just leave it …I stopped nutes…thought toouch nitrogen…but I did 12 by 12 …nothing at first but 2 weeks new setting looks like flowering …thank you all for your support…in Oz I’m paying 1000$ per month …legal …31 thc Royale Botanica…or rocky 30 thc…the Royale sells 10 g 170…but it’s so good that you dream away and can also function.
…it’s a trade off …U get happyhigh…for having medical probz…

1 Like

What would prolong a plant into 5months of growing no bud…

1 Like

Lighting, natural or man made. 13ish hours of daylight will trigger flowering. Above that as in 16/8 of lighting will keep them in veg :love_you_gesture:

Graysin.why so long in vedge…please …as I have found 4 more seeds …this sells at 615 Ozzie 30g

I see now you say it’s on 12/12 and indoor. Not sure why I thought she was outside

She is flowering. Leave her be and make sure your timers are working right. Also make sure during lights off there’s no light coming in.

2 Likes

Thanx…I’m very pleased just expecting a long flowering …one plant but had to bend it 2 metres plus .

Double check and then check again.

One day I came in the room when I normally wouldn’t and found that one of my light timers was faulty. It would turn off for several hours a day at the same time even though it showed as being on. And another time I set up the timer and being a nube didnt realize there was a on all the time switch on the side and so half my tent was on 24 hrs a day for who knows how long. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well it’s 5 months old but under led …I think thats ok…but grown in larvae and fungus packs…entire growth clones …mine was a huge seed I found …so I tried …I guess the weight of the budz I’ll have to rie a cradle under the top limbs

What I mean mine in soil…premix local nursery said growers use it …but who knows used seasol…a few bloom flowering all purpose minimal…but who knows it may have been a clone so to seed it would have followed it’s clones genetics ???.I think this caused it to over ride a flowering.mm

Yep Yippy it’s all flowering…after it grew from 50 cm to 160 I freaked…no flowers …or preflowers 4 months old…it is flowering all over …long vedge…2metres plus …it’s supposed to be rare darkness el jelf.similar…but better…so I’ll put pics …thanx for support as it was pissing me off …at least I’ll have a better understanding …got 4 more seeds …I’ll try outdoor …next month here Oct mid spring…holy smoke to all

1 Like

Rocky ANTG

So these are now nearly 6 months old …in flower 2 weeks
.thanks for support to wait…hi ho

1 Like

1 Like

Nice! Definitely in full flower now. :v:

Thanx…it’s happy

1 Like

3 Likes

So nice :100::v:

So nice and pretty. She’s going to be worth the wait!!!