4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

No im at 66% with lights on but it get 70 75 when there off mostly cause my fans shut off an hour after lights off. Im getting closet dehumidifiers prolly 4 to see if they will work.

1 Like

They should help a bit for sure keep a few in reserve so you can rotate them they need to plugged into dry them out and it can take days FYI
Why do you shut fan off ?
I leave I leave my circulation fans and both my exhaust and intakes running 24/7

Ok good to know! I cut them off because i was dropping down to 55f. I figured 77 to 55 was to much of a temp drop i can gladly leave them on tho. It will help with humidity for sure.

Just changed fans to 24hr cylce hope this helps a little

@Countryboyjvd1971 and idea of what size dehumidifier i would need?

And when i trim the leaves do i do it all at once or give some time? Should i add a potash silicate to my watering tonight? I was going to do only water but i read that the extra silicate can help fight mold as well… Or am i doing to much…

Ok haha last question for now… Milk bath before or after fungicide/pesticide spray? Thinking before so i dont wash off the fungicide. Ill be doing the treatments 24 hours apart as well.

They are sized by pints which is how much moisture they will remove per bucket
What I do tho is use a 40 pint dehumidifier with bucket removed and hose going to slop sink in basement you could use a condinsate pump as well to remove the water pipe to sink or outside just a few options for you
By doing that it’s available 24/7 and no need to empty bucket
So the small it is the more you’ll need to empty it
Hope this helps
I wouldn’t put it in tent put it in room outside the tent they give off a good amount of heat put it a good distance away
Yeah could use a small Ac in the room as well they will also dehumidify and control temps during the summer
Cost will be about the same a small 6000 but Ac ? It’s another option
What area are you in @TokersHaven I sure you’ve said but ? Lol
Maybe turn off circulating fan and leave just exhaust no air flow is bad but you don’t need all of them if you have low temp issues but I think your ok with those temps myself my outdoor grow is in a green house and the thermometer I have in it has high low reading and I’ve had 110 during the day and 65 at night with all doors and windows open and all if fine
And if they where outside naturally here in n they would have 80s day 50-60 at night so I think you ok with those numbers my self a

1 Like

Virginia it sucks… So would buying ac unit do the same and keep it cooler or should i just go for the dehumidifier? Thd tents in a basement and its been raining almost everyday for like a week so that doesnt help.

I spent time there when in the army at fort lee :+1:
Get the Ac in that case to birds one stone
Winter shouldn’t be a problem with humidity so
The only time you may see a issue wth the Ac is if it gets cool out you may need to turn temp down to get it to run since they are controlled by temp where a dehumidifier is controlled by humidity
But I’m guessing you’ll be ok with the Ac I’ll be turning my Ac on it a few weeks and turning off my dehumidifier since it produces heat and keeps my basement warmer but dry 78 degree with it running
Tents stay under 85 normally but has been higher we had a few 95 degree days that made my basement hot too

1 Like

Ok im gunna shop a little and check to see which 1 is cheaper. I really dont like going cheap but im already over 1600$ and at this point my wife is cutting me off the $ access.

2 Likes

Organicide 3in1 or copper fungicide was thinking 3 in 1 case of bugs

@Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @B345T @Stoner_Cody420

Ok guys, checked on girls today after three days of treatment 1 being fungicide 3 and then 2 days of milk mist. Good news is, i see NO mold or mites bad news is…my plants are still spotting and streaking…

1 Like

@Rugar89 @AnneBonny @TxGrowman Saw you guys wanted to be tagged into the milk trials soooo here ya go!!! After two treatments of milk spray and 1 treatment of fungicide 3, my mold and bugs seems to be gone just now have problems in pics above! Ill be continuing use of milk spray every 3 days going up by milk percentage by the week. So this week skim next week 1% following week 2% then whole. These are all going in a gallon containing 20% milk to 80%water. If you have any opinions about whats wrong with the plants feel free to share!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @TokersHaven Good luck with the spotting too.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

Looks like early stage of calcium deficiency

3 Likes

Ok better than mold! I can give cal/mag in the next feeding ive feed them once 2 weeks ago with 1ml of cal/mag to a gallon as well as 1ml of floragro and 1ml sturdy stalk (potas silicate).

2 Likes

I have to go with @Majiktoker that’s definitely what it looks like now! But I think we got it in time my friend.

1 Like

We shall see i hope i did. Hate going to see leaves worse and worse daily. I now with deffs it will take around a week to see changes. So just a waiting game and i still have to figure out my humidity issues…

1 Like