3rd Grow, 5 diff strains, indoor

UPDATE!!! Just did my last strip down before flower in a week and got my last light in today. All of these should average around 10 huge colas!!! Kept them short and sweet with all the LST so I don’t have to worry about the height of my tent!!! I am pretty proud of these girls

4 Likes

@Dr.Zooted

1 Like

@dbrn32 with the 3 of these lights going what should I have them turned down to? Or should I just run 1 at 100%? What would you do?

2 Likes

They are 320 xl kits?

1 Like

They are 260

Running all 3 at about 150 watts each probably get you through veg. Or two at around full power.

1 Like

I have them at 24 inches you think that will suffice?

Probably. See how they do there and try lowering a few inches in a couple days.

1 Like

Just planted down my next run!! This will be a great one too. Going to try my skills at mainlining a few of these!!!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch :+1:

2 Likes

Rock and roll baby!! I’m loving it!!

How old should they be when your tent is ready for them?

I’m 7-8 weeks from harvest I think and I am wondering when I should plant the next round…

1 Like

I would plant them now. My girls aren’t even into flower yet, but I am planting now. You have hiccups sometimes and if I plant now they will definitely be ready to go as soon as I harvest the other ones. I want to always have some in the flower tent.

Sorry been a minute since I have posted the girls!!!

These girls are STRONG. smell and all of the branches are tough. I love the nutrients I am using. The lights are kicking ass as expected!! Going to put them into flower on the 1st. Going to put a double fireplace up when they start stretching so I can spread them out as much as possible. Oh yeah and the babies said “Hi” the other day.

3 Likes

Also, got a bunch of new chemicals to make some fat buds!!

1 Like

Those are beauties! I’d spread some love, but I’m all out for the day. It’s always interesting to me seeing the obvious differences between strains when they’re right next to each other.

1 Like

Yeah, some of them are the same and still look different then the others. I love watching all the different strains. Have 3 more different ones next run.

Nice. Other than my Lemon Kush auto, I have no idea what seeds I have. It’s mostly bag seeds, plus I think I still have a couple from a free 5er I got when I ordered Northern Lights.

I’ll be running those lemons pretty steadily for a while probably since I have like 20 of them. I have 2 more of them in dirt now, working on their third nodes. Planning on training these 2 a little. And I’m germing a couple random bag seeds just to experiment with… (manifold+lst)

1 Like

I usually always top and train. I just don’t like autos too much. I like being in complete control of veg and flower so I can do big plants or small plants.

I’m doing the bag seeds so I can grow something bigger. The autos are super convenient for me at the moment though.

1 Like

Flipped the lights a few days ago, girls are getting their stretch on!!! The next run is growing nice and strong as well!!!

2 Likes