2410Victory return garden

It’s been a long while since I have had my own garden. This year I finally popped my seeds I have been keeping in the freezer. My current garden I have Chemberrly from Exotic Genetix, Blueberry from DJ Short and lemon haze from a person at a festival. I will be hatching some white widow from ILGM but I am currently trying to move to another location to better setup my garden. Stay tuned for more

6 Likes

Spraying the babies with dominion organics lace wing BE

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums. :+1:
Sit back and rock :chair: a while

1 Like

Interesting. I have a guru old school friend who is a clasic breeder. He grow in solo cups, liter bottles and 2 liter bottles from start to finish. Naybe a 1/4-1/2 oz. per plant, but he does it to find the unicoen.

Sorry, just saw your smaller sized start and had to share.

1 Like

I like the strains, like the minimal setup. Here and watching…. But…

Whats this?

1 Like

It’s an organic pesticide made from rosemary oil and other botanicals. The company is based out of Washington state supporting local

1 Like

Ahh thanks. Last question. Huskies or Cougars (@MattyBear) haha im so messy. Good luck with the grow my man

2 Likes

Huskies all the way! :joy:
My aunt is a UW graduate, they are an awesome school, Team

2 Likes

Good answer @MrGrimm2410 !!! I bleed purple and gold :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates we are in the final weeks of flowering first crop in the new apartment.
In this flowering cycle I have two lemon Haze one hydro tech mystery strain that is looking purple :purple_heart: I wasn’t expecting that so it’s a nice surprise hence the name mystery strain. One old e 22 and another mystery strain I lost the tag during one of the transplanting or moving I have clones of everything in this cycle I am currently vegging blueberry and chem fog along with everything above. I will be adding white widow, Hindu Kush,a few other strains I just bought so more seed’s to hatch and more genetics to play with. Peace out from the gorilla grow tent and#2410

1 Like

I haven’t uploaded or updated any of my garden’s my finished harvesting two months ago lemon haze, blueberry, black widow, and Hindu Kush I will post pictures of the buds here later this weekend. It’s been a busy summer at work and somedays I am just so tired I have been neglecting my garden duties. Currently in both tents I have White Widow, Blueberry, Afpak, Chemberrly from exotic genetix in the other tent I have Two Thai strain’s one is a Malwai Gold x Thai the other one is Mullumbimby madness x Thai 78’ both are looking real good

2 Likes

Update I’m not exactly sure what week I’m at but everything is looking good I recently trimmed all the lower branches and excess leaves off so they can focus all the energy on flowering and stacking big buds the Thai strain and the afpak are my two tallest plants the White widow’s are looking really nice and starting to fill in really well. My DJ short Flo is coming along but she’s a finicky one maybe I might try Flo another time but I’m going to wait a while next crop will be white widow and a few other varieties I have ordered from ILGM and maybe if I have some more Chemfog seeds I want to grow her again very strong smell and very nice high. She also produced a good amount of flower. The Thai I want to do next spring start her indoor and finish her outdoors but start the flowering cycle indoors so she is already on that path living up here in the PNW. I don’t want to have her out past October if I can manage to do it right. I still want to find the original afpak strain I had years ago this one acts more like a Sativa I’m not mad but the original one was a 45 day start to finish.
Thanks for the likes
Peace out

1 Like