1st Legal Grow šŸ˜“šŸ’¤

Journal 1/15

The new order (ā€¦not the band)

Incredible Bulk clones, 30 days from cut to flower tent ā€¦Incredible! ! :wink:

Lonely in Veg tentā€¦

(:heart: Margo! )

8 Likes

@Paranorman,is that the incredible bulk that went Down the same time as mine?
If so it just goes to show how mu h quicker it is growing under lightā€™s,. Although yours looks like an auto ,where mine is not ,but boy is there a dif between size of auto to reg even though mine is feminized.

Yes I remember we had them at the same time, mine are regular fem, not Auto

I havenā€™t seen yours in a while can you give me the link, Iā€™m taking some more clones in about a week so check back if you get a chance !

• best wishes! :thumbsup:

Journal 1/16

8-Ball Kush cloningā€¦

ā€¦I recall :8ball: was a little tough to root last time ? :pray:

5 Likes

coming along nicely @Paranorman iā€™ve been researching 8-ball thinking of giving it a go!

1 Like

@BIGE Good stony smokeā€¦! (a little rough of a hit though, very much a kush) Iā€™m thinking of making hashish :v::slight_smile:

1 Like

that sounds awesome! man i cannot hardly wait till what i have going get done,iā€™m going to commit one plant for hash using sifter and press! it would be nice if i could step around the corner and get some bud to carry me over but ar. law makers dragging their feet on getting things done. last i heard they are wanting 60 more days to implement mmjā€¦

1 Like

I also like OG Kush but Iā€™m a big kush fan so Iā€™m probably a little prejudiced

ilgm has a really nice OG Kush, also very stony! I think it might be a little easier to grow than eight ball? I found OG to be a very strong, very resistant plant and a much heavier yielder than 8-Ball

8-Ball says itā€™s easy and yada yada ā€¦but itā€™s not the easiest plant ever grown (ā€¦believe me) and I donā€™t think it has the same mold/disease resistance of some of the other plants

That said itā€™s hands-down my favorite smoke out of the 8 - 10 different strains Iā€™ve grown this year!

4 Likes

Journal 1/16

So I wet the bulk seeds on 11/4, 8 Days Later is the seedling picture on the first post in this thread, 1/12

I kind of lost track of when I started cuz this time I started writing things down on a (real) clipboard, so Iā€™ve been referring to this journal much less than my first one

So in a little over two months Iā€™ve got the mothers from seed into flower and Iā€™ve got her clones also in flower (on 1/16), and I could easily take 3rd Generation clones from the 2nd generation clones today! (if I wanted)

This grows going pretty good considering the horrible fim that I did on those poor girls! But once it grew in they exploded with growth! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Fantastic job you are doing! It will be nice once I can get mine fully operational too. Such a learning curve for me, going inside.

I have a new appreciation for what you indoor growers have to contend withā€¦

1 Like

Thank you but before I get overconfident it was going good before too and then I met a buzzsaw named brown leaf spot LOL

ā€¦my friend if you have any questions just hit me up I can try to help, Iā€™ve got almost a year in soil now but Iā€™ve got years of Hydroponics so whichever way you go I got you!

The only recommendation would be keep it basic, particularly when youā€™re starting up, I never leave the basics because in my opinion a lot of the other stuff is mainly gimmicky

3 Likes

I know you do. Words canā€™t properly express how thankful I am for this site and the helpful people here.

That damned language barrierā€¦

1 Like

Great site!

I didnā€™t really realize that it was less than 9 weeks and I have 3rd generation of clones available already until coldfire brought it to my attention!? LOL Iā€™ll take 3rd gen. clone in a week or so ā€¦maybe (Iā€™m trying to stay under 12)

3 Likes

Indoors all you have to concern yourself with is pH

everything else (and I mean everything else) is secondary and can be dealt with but youā€™ve got to get your pH squared away from the beginning and you have to keep always on top of it tooā€¦!

ā€¦do that and everything else will pretty much take care of itself :thumbsup:

Growing in an open room, Iā€™m finding that humidity is my biggest problem right now. I always thought of a tent as a tool for confining light. I didnā€™t realize it also helps with controlling humidity.

Once Iā€™m fully mobile again, I will be constructing a space for the girls. I sure wish Gout flares went away as quickly as they come on!

3 Likes

Oh man donā€™t I know itā€¦! havenā€™t had a flare-up in quite a while thank God!

Tents are the way to go for sure, Iā€™m a big fan great way to control the environment

2 Likes

Journal 1/16

Light in flowering tent turned up to 600 watts tonight

observing for heat and other issues, have not raised it, still about 8 inches above plants at this point

1 Like

Journal 1/17

30 hour old clones ā€¦looking pretty good

Root them, take moreā€¦
(no more snooze! @kabongster :v::slight_smile: -))

6 Likes

thatā€™s my next stepā€¦clonesā€¦

I tried DWC, got a pro mix grow going on now, I have ff ocean forest bought for my Gold Leaf that just got startedā€¦so many things to try in our pursuit of happiness or quality medication.

3 Likes

I made a bubble cloner but have never used it, Iā€™ve only lost two clones doing it the way I do and I give most of the credit to something called ā€˜Takerootā€™ cloning powder

Heres a link called ā€˜five-day clonesā€™ā€¦

ā€¦its the simplest way Iā€™ve found, but you will need a propagation mat with tray and Dome

4 Likes