1st Legal Grow šŸ˜“šŸ’¤

@Floridason Yeah, I see thatā€™s why he went for a sulfur burner :wink::innocent:

1 Like

Iā€™m not using it in the tents, Iā€™m using it in a large room, I appreciate the info but Iā€™m all set at this point, thank you againl

2 Likes

My pleasure, @Paranorman :innocent: If the septoria still progress youā€™ll may consider that the acid fog produce by the sulfur burner can be the cause of the problem :wink::innocent::v:

Thanks again but honestly Iā€™m not interested in going down this nightmare road again. I donā€™t have an issue with it Iā€™ve already stopped it as Iā€™ve said above in several posts

thanks again for your input, however this is not my first experience with it. Iā€™m sure others can use that info, I found it quite interesting but I really would rather not dwell on negatives but thanks again

2 Likes

Lolā€¦i feel the cold weather issue too bro. We have been having freezing temps in the single digits dor the past week. Plants are doing well other than low humidity but humidifier is working overtime.

I took some ww clones as well and oit of 3 all are alive and well 3 weeks later. The cuttings were super small, about 2 inches, but they took!

2 Likes

Not cold today we just set an all time warmest January 12th record! I was down the beach watching the kite boarders smoking some ilgm White Widow and Northern Lights all day

ā€¦so nice to put off some of this freaking mid-January New England Cabin Fever

9 Likes

Feels like summer!

3 Likes

See any curve yet?

LMAO

:hushed::no_mouth::sleeping:

1 Like

Hahaha hear we go again

1 Like

It sure was nice here todayā€¦got some firewood in before the weekend cold blastā€¦brrrrrrrr :-1:

1 Like

No but Iā€™m still lookingā€¦!? :wink:

Hey I just used up all my likes for the first time I didnā€™t know that was even a thing

4 Likes

like! here you go @Paranorman iā€™ll give you one of mine!

1 Like

LOL thank you kindly but apparently I still have some left I guess I donā€™t know, never saw it before but I guess itā€™s a thing? LOL Iā€™m pretty stoned right now and just rambling time to play some bocce

1 Like

8 Likes

Is that a bail of you know what ā€¦are you kidding me, what am I seeing there ?!

3 Likes

looks like a big fish!!!lolol thought it might be @FloridaSonā€¦could not tell he is not wearing clown mask! lol

2 Likes

100 pound mexican brickfish!

5 Likes

And all I ever catch are boots. Geeshā€¦

6 Likes

The only thing I ever catch is a buzzzzzzzz :+1:

4 Likes

haha, I say that all the time. ā€œI might not always catch fish, but I always catch a buzzā€

5 Likes