1st grow-MA-White Widow

Lmao @BobWags that’s funny, black mass was a pretty good movie, and its been fun lol its always a pleasure to help out and that’s awesome lol my high school sucked Haha.

On other hand lucky I dont have a target near me however I have a couple dollar stores around that carry mason jars

1 Like

Thanks @Majiktoker

I will do all of that to the letter but the 50% humidity could be a little rough. I do have an air conditioner that sometimes works in my bedroom area and I also have a large dehumidifier which I’m not sure if it still works or not. Found it down in the cellar and the landlady tells me it’s good but we shall see.

Another two to three weeks and I will be on that road. My two big clones in the 2 x 2 x 4 foot tent will be perfectly sized to go into the big tent. I have two smaller clones in there with them that will stay in the small tent. I might actually get kind of good at this. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

@Majiktoker

Ohhhhh, man. Those dollar stores are my first go to place when I get the urge to do a lot of camping. Perfect place for camping dishes and pans and tarps to put over the tent in case of rain, which has happened plenty with me, and a lot of other odds and ends that come in handy.

I often wondered how they make enough money to stay afloat but I’ve got it all figured out. For me personally I walk in there thinking I’m going to save a boatload of money so I fill up my basket with $1 items and I walk out with a $60 receipt. I get in the car and wonder, how the hell did that happen?

2 Likes

You will its not a matter of if but when lol and your a quick learner. A little air movement is good you dont want to much or the buds will dry out to fast so maybe a low setting would do great

Lol I do the same thing im bad when it comes to shopping especially cheap stuff I know I can use or get use out of

1 Like

LMFAO !! You are so funny @BobWags , Thanks for sharing , it’s always good to smile and laugh. I did grow last year from a plant that a friend gave me , the harvest was tedious , pruning all the leaves off was the part I got aggravated with but the rest was simple. I hung them upside down and kept a fan on them on low and they were ready for the jars in about two weeks , then you get to do more tedious things - curing - putting the buds in Mason jars , opening them about three times a day and leaving them open for about ten minutes , then it’s time to reap the benefits from all your hard work! No more worrying just sit back and relax !!! Good Job :sunglasses:
MB

1 Like

@MBgrower

I guess you came into my grow a little late because what’s truly funny is I have not smoked since the Reagan Administration. When it became legal here I thought, what the hell? What started out to be a $100 whim turned into an $800 obsession. I’ve gotten high a few times since I started this grow but not much. I guess I’ll have to reinvent myself and turn back the hands of time :smirk:

2 Likes

Pretty pictures either way Good job @BobWags

1 Like

Bangin’!!! (Beginner’s pride ya know)

The brown blotches in the middle of the bud in this last picture is just some weird artifact that is not on the actual bud itself. When I saw the picture I went over and checked out the bud and it’s all green. That’s what you get with digital photography.

7 Likes

Looks good to me…eyes getting red thinking about them… :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Capt_Seeweed It really is something, ain’t it? Who knew?

2 Likes

SO many buds!!!

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie

I have no idea how that happened. I guess Robert just sells great seeds, AND has a great forum where everyone helps each other.

3 Likes

You’re being modest Bob.
You were faced with many problems on this grow and handled them with style. And humor :grinning:.

You’re gonna have more bud than you know what to do with!!!

Woohoo!!!

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie
I appreciate that but you must know that the only reason this grow got this far is because of the help I received from folks like @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @Sl1 @TxGrowman and a few others that my exhausted brain can’t conjure up at the moment. I know there’s a couple that have been with me from the start but damn if I can’t even remember my middle name at the moment.

If I could I would have all of them, as well as yourself, over for a big bong party.

4 Likes

My goodness @BobWags you did a fantastic job and I’m with @North_East_Newbie you handled the situations you where face with like a champ and learned from your mistakes you should be extremely proud of your self for you first grow most don’t succeed as well the first time out
Freaking Awesome brother
And I would spark up with any time My friend
Woohoo

4 Likes

I appreciate that @Countryboyjvd1971 You’ve been here from the start with constant encouragement and humor. Maybe one day we will indeed spark up together.

@BobWags I hope so we aren’t that far apart my friend so one day we shall lol
It was my pleasure buddy you gave me a few laughs as well brother :+1:

1 Like

@BobWags I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971, you’re doing an awesome job. I forget exactly how long you have left, where you in flowering weeks?

1 Like

@TxGrowman
I’ve not heard from you in a long time. I was hoping you were ok. Today is day two of week 7. Two to three more weeks to go, I hope. It’s just so hot here with a constant 90°-93° in the tent when all the lights are blowing on full. Are you as surprised as me that I made it this far? :rofl:

1 Like

Actually not surprised ! You asked good questions from the start and learned a lot along the way. You obviously studied and applied well. The drying and curing coming up will give you some nice tasty cannabis. I love WW when it is cured well.

If there is ANY way you can cool the tent down try that. You have an awesome grow going there and if you let her get the biggest buds she can you will be swimming in quality weed ! Keep it going, it’s looking great !

3 Likes