1st Grow am I ready to harvest?

This is my first plant, it was grown from seed. The plant was in the grow stage for 3 weeks and is now on week 7 of the flower stage. The plant strain is White Widow. I have researched articles saying that when 60% of the hairs have changed to red harvest and others that say top watch the trichrome change from white to amber. I think that the buds need to tighten up more. I have included pictures. The plant is flowering with HPS so kind of red. The microscope pictures are one small bud from a cola

3 Likes

No pics bud
I harvest when tricombes are 60% amber 40% milky
That works for me​:+1::wink:

1 Like

How do I upload the pics?

Click on upload at the bottom right open the folder that hold your pictures and click on it

I like 10 to 20% Amber on most strains but everybody has their own preference

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the upload button?

I see edit the post but no upload can you give me a picture of your screen, I must be missing it?

2 Likes

Lower right hand corner if on your phone
On my tablet it’s in tool bar above

1 Like

thanks for the help

2 Likes

For sure I was just saying what I do and how I tell when it’s time to cut them down brother
Your correct though we all have our preferences
And need to find what works for ourselves :+1:

2 Likes

Sometimes it hides behind reply button ?

Some of my favorite smoke I let go as much Amber as it could ! LOL …well within reason it was a good 70% anyway, it was Cheese and I made hash out of it and it’s unbelievable …mad sleep Med ! (I still have some)

It’s hard to tell people when to harvest cuz everybody likes a little different and some strains I find are differ too

… I was just thinking about one guy I know who loves the speediest weed he can get, only sativas, that’s not for me but some people seem like it, I guess ?

1 Like

So I would let they go a little longer myself but keep an eye on them they will start going amber and you’ll need to decide how much you like it

so you think 60% amber? All I see now is milky but no amber. Is there something I should add as a nutrient?

Your trychoms seem to be in the clear zone I personnaly will wait 2-3 weeks before harvesting for them to be more in the milky or amber zone , sort of speak :wink::innocent:however it depends on what you seeking for, uplifting or couchlock ! :wink::innocent:

1 Like

I agree with @Niala
The more amber the more of a couch lock type high which is what I like since I can’t sleep with out it lol
You may find you like your more milky
You’ll need to judge that for your self bro
I would start with a little less amber maybe 20 or 30% till you know what you like

2 Likes

I’m out off love @Countryboyjvd1971 :wink::innocent: so :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

There you go guess I’ll need to wait lol

1 Like

Imao , it’s in my nature to gess :sweat_smile::wink::innocent:

1 Like

Now I’m out too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like