100% sativa auto flower

Have to say that it’s going to be a good time

11 Likes

Welcome to the community.
smilie_s5
You’re gonna enjoy yourself here.

No auto is 100% anything, sorry to say. That’s not how they’re made. Not even Sativa strains are 100% pure; with the exception of land race. Even those have been diluted these days, but some true, preservation, landrace strains can found.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community wrongway! Kool name. I love me some sativa. My favorite so far is Super Silver Haze. I believe she was 80/20. You will find a lot of great help and people who share our interest for the love of growing. Smoke m if you got m🙃

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Welcome to show…

Man oh man… lots of great info and great folks here!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. Peace, serenity, knowlege, and happiness all await you here. Along with great fulfillment are great people so feel free to ask any questions you have. Glad to have you with us on your journey.
:grin::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Home of Happy Cannafarmers.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Wrongway69 my friend happy growing

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, it appears you are an outdoor grower. Great to see that. :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Wrongway69
I love me some Sativa. Daytime smoke that keeps me going is always appreciated.
This is an amazing community and you will find all the answers you could ever need somewhere in this.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Here’s some background on the auto flower.
Autoflowering cannabis is created by cross-breeding Cannabis Ruderalis with other cannabis species such as indica and sativa. Cannabis Ruderalis is a species of cannabis that is native to Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, and Asia. It is known for its ability to grow in harsh environments that would kill most other cannabis plants. Autoflowering cannabis strains are unique because they automatically switch from vegetative growth to the flowering stage based on age, as opposed to the ratio of light to dark hours required with photoperiod dependent/short-day strains. The process of creating autoflowering cannabis strains involves cross-breeding two autoflowering strains or breeding autoflowering strains with photoperiod sensitive strains. The autoflowering genes are recessive, meaning it takes a lot of backcrossing to stabilize them. Therefore, a stable autoflowering strain is the result of lots of hard work and cannot be created in a single generation.
More research into strains.

4 Likes