10 week old Sweet Skunk Auto

I am fairly pleased with this plant - the 4th and best plant I’ve grown to date. The plant was born the first week of July and had a rough start but recovered nicely. The smell from this plant is LOUD.

I have a couple spots I am not too concerned with but given I want to see this to the end with the best results like we all want, I’m looking for a vector check.

Temps in the tent are 75-79 daytime with RH at 50-52 with night time temps 72-75 and RH 56-61.

This is a 7 gallon fabric bag with indicanja soil. I have been feeding with jacks at 75% recommended strength every gift day. On that schedule, today is feed day and the top of the soil being dry indicates it’s time.

Do I need to make any adjustments? @MidwestGuy @Budbrother @OGIncognito @kaptain3d @Bentstick @StonedCold13 @Growdoc

9 Likes

Looking good

6 Likes

None that I see… :nerd_face:
But the real MVP for that question would be @Budbrother , imo… :wink:

6 Likes

Looking good, I would bump the jacks up to full strength. A little more PK needed to help fatten those buds up :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Right on brother. Will do that this evening. I might add 3-5 ml of Tiger Bloom too. Takes 2 gallons to get any run off with these 7 gallon bags. :camera_flash:

3 Likes

I would recommend not mixing other FF blooming nutrients with Jacks. Some growers use a modified jacks and MKP but not sure about FF Tiger Bloom and Jacks. It could cause bonding issues?? :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ok. I don’t have the jacks bloom just parts a and b. I do have the FF nutes but yea, totally different types.

3 Likes

Other than using Mega Crop recently, jacks 321 is all I’ve ever used with no additives. Fully balanced and will get the job done Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Agree with @OGIncognito , bump the jacks to full strength and get plenty of runoff, those small calcium spots should stop going up to full feed, and they’ll have more P and K for flowering.

4 Likes

Also, he’s spot on about mixing nutes . Jacks is all you need for the whole grow, plus mabey a little silica. Just cut these yesterday and jacks is all they’ve had!

7 Likes

Dude what a great harvest! I’ve been watching your grow. @Growdoc

3 Likes

Sweet harvest Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

When I see that, it’s because I dripped sweat on the leaf while tending to her.

6 Likes

Yessir. I noted @Budbrother leaf-reading prowess. That gromie can read leaves.

4 Likes

Decades of experience. Tha’s all

6 Likes

It’s appreciated here gromie. Seen you help many getting them on track.

4 Likes

Looking good @T-ray, no experince with Jacks but will have some during winter grow :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Bent!

BTW I am taking the odds that you drop beans before the year is out. :love_you_gesture: :facepunch: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ah yep seeds going to the dunk Dec 1st, last yr it was Jan 1st, need more time I found to get ready for spring starts, mine and 3 others and veggies :beers:

5 Likes

Learned something yesterday. I am feeding with RO and Jacks in decent store bought soil. I ph’d the feed at around 6.4-6.5 for every feeding once they started to flower and ASSumed the PH of the runoff would be at or higher than the intake. I checked the ph of the runoff Monday night after feeding and both plants were at 5.9. Little too low. Both still have plenty of moisture in the soil using the finger method ( :smile:) so I will check them tomorrow but suspect they are good till Friday, but need to PH the feed solution to 6.9-7.0 to get the runoff in the target zone. Thanks for reading my dribble.

2 Likes