Meet the girls:

3 Big Bud X Super Skunk X Green Spirit
(Incredible Bulk)

8 days after wetting seeds (11/4)

They’re going into flower about the time that legalization goes into law! :v:

17 Likes

I’m looking forward to your grow… Keep us posted

2 Likes

Are these the ones from the passive germination?

Congrats on the recreational!..

1 Like

@Paranorman Have a silly question, now that its legal there or about to be,if it gets stolen, can you now claim it on insurance,under home and contents?[

3 Likes

Thanks @Edward7983, yes @FloridaSon, no idea @Coltfire

Here’s the Incredible Bulk at 11 days, just transplanted to their 6" homes for the next couple weeks

Also 3 of 4 Afgooey seeds have cracked, two are in seed-starter mix, one’s going in when the tale comes out a little more & the third one’s a tiny seed, I don’t know if it’s going to crack, they’re 1 week behind the Bulk

3 Likes

@Paranorman,your incredible bulk went down the same time as my Incredible bulk did,be good to watcheach others grow,

2 Likes

Yeap 12/15/16… My first grow should be ready by around that time

2 Likes

No difference …I know the story, there growing roots yada yada ! Seeds are a big snooze! lol! I’m sorry but it’s true and there so delicate even under good conditions, I can’t wait for another month when I can start taking clones!

There’s so little difference from above pic I didn’t even bother to take a picture

:sleeping: :zzz:

2 Likes

Just because this thread is such a snooze here’s some totally unrelated pictures of some OG Kush I just finished trimming …look at how white it is ! ( and I think I saw a few seeds, I sure hope so ) :yin_yang:

7 Likes

That’s a nice harvest paranorman! So with female plants you get seeds too? Just curious, I’m new at looking at mj from this point of view… I just puff and not put much thought in to it until the mj bug bit me… Now I have a new hobby… Sure glad I found this forum… ILGM

3 Likes

Thanks, from what I’ve come to understand female plants that develop seeds from stress or being left too long develop female seeds.

I’m particularly hopeful because these are third-generation OG Kush, and I would like to keep her going

1 Like

Hardly a snooze my Grow friend, Ground Breaking is what it is !!, how many can you grow, is there any limit ??
<*)))><{

2 Likes

LOL ok, thanks! …12 plants, as far as I can decipher from the new law :v::slight_smile:

I’m going to start a handful of ilgm white widow tomorrow, and I have a couple of Kush I’m considering as well, one’s an 8 Ball Kush which I grew earlier this year and I’m very fond of and the other one is a lemon kush

Edit: you’re right it is groundbreaking! …just today at the hydroponics store I noticed it was completely different, I imagine legalization is going to be a topic for a while around here

3 Likes

Ima Teary eyed for ya !!

I though it was 6 plant and up to 10oz in your house…12 plants even better :+1::ok_hand::v:

6 plants per person, maximum 12 plants per household & 10 oz. ( I’m not sure if that’s 10 oz per person, I think it’s 10 per household?)

1 Like

:sleeping::zzz:

So the bad news is none of the afgooey has come up, 3 cracked but only one showed a tail (old?) I contacted them they said next order they’re going to send me freebies, whatever that means ?

That’s why I like ilgm and their guarantee, I just got an ilgm discount code and I want to try some of the new ilgm strains

1 Like

So because of the failure of all four Afgooey I’ve started on 11/20:

1 Serious Happiness …that came in some dispensary weed

1 Northern Lights …that came from something I grew this spring

1 8-Ball Kush …a fave

To find out how I start seeds go here…

I’m keeping it in the Legal Zone at 6 plants
(I know I know …but let me have this for now okay LOL :smiley: )

1 Like

So the three stragglers cracked in 24 hours and they’re in there 2 inch pots right now waiting to come up, they had very healthy & long tails in just 24 hours

Humidity dipped to 30% RH so I added a humidifier to bring it to 45% RH, it dropped the temperature to 70* but I’m bringing that up soon by turning the 250w mh to 400w, that will give me 75* again

1 Like

Better late than never! :wink:

1 Like