You Know your Stoned when

You type a text and hit send and Google said, no results found.

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: @Mosca did Google hit you with a
Screenshot_20231221-131831~2

9 Likes

You know you’re stoned when…

You are not sure if you added the nutes that you are holding in your hand, or if you are about to add them. :face_with_monocle:

23 Likes

You know your stoned (yesterday) when,

Your responding to a thread and ask the wife where the camera is?

She responds, the one your typing on.

Theres my sign!

14 Likes

Right on… I mix mine by the gallon… 3-4 gallon jugs at a time… You’d think putting the cap on each after adding each weighed nute would help?

Nooooooo… Glad I have good PPM and pH meters

9 Likes

Happens to me all the time even when I’m not stoned :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

You know you’re stoned when you got mad cottonmouth and take a big swig of the bong!!!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas All :partying_face:
I know I am baked when I try to use touchscreen function on laptop.
I don’t have touchscreen function on laptop. :flushed:

11 Likes

Do you ever catch yourself trying to expand a magazine picture with your fingertips?

16 Likes

Yes. More than I care to admit. :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I’ve said we need to delete stuff when I meant throw away. Digital world bleeding into every day convo! Lol

9 Likes

@Low well there is at least there is kinda of a trash can involved with both.
Also I know I am stoned when it takes three tries to edit one sentence.

8 Likes

Havent smoked in awhile but the good times roll…

You know your stoned when you use your phones flash light to search your couch cushins for your phone…

13 Likes

16 Likes

That is a great example. :rofl::blush::v:

7 Likes

I don’t condone it but you know your stoned when driving a stick shift and you look down to see the tach redlined at 30 mph and you don’t hear the engine screaming cause the radio is cranked up!

8 Likes

Days gone by… now I drive a standard :joy:

4 Likes

@Fishyswaw And there’s the old turn the radio down or off to see better.:grimacing:

7 Likes

@Mateo, it wasn’t the radio that was affecting my vision. The old days of young and careless.

4 Likes

I drive a little 5 speed ranger to work everyday then i have another truck i drive when we go out and its a standard. Did 1 to many bong rips before a Christmas party the other night and pushed the emergency break thinking it was my clutch at a stop sign…

9 Likes