Yes, another Mcfly Weed Grow Journaling pt.2

I thought I had until I had to dig my own soil this grow. :joy:

4 Likes

I should start doing that… right after I start eating stuff worth throw in there. :joy:

3 Likes

Now thats funny!!!

3 Likes

Oh, ive had it out with shovels before… i know what you mean. Its back breaking digging a hole in the ground.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, i hear you. I don’t think Ramen noodles would grow many leaves…!

3 Likes

In my yard, the soil is easy to shovel…if you can get by the rocks and 70 years of tree roots.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

IMG_8275
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

They were asking for food and water. Then i noticed a few were looking pretty crowded so i bent some branches over.

5 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: incredible!!! All hail the king!

4 Likes

You sadist. :smiling_imp::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

I did too lol :laughing:

4 Likes

She’s scarred for life…The Horror!!

5 Likes

I knew when you started topping it was only a matter of time before you were bending things over.
:wink::joy::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Lol :laughing: i used to bend beeches over back in the day and they loved it :laughing: plants were no different lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah… me too… at least we both have plants now. :wink::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yes, I’m definitely on the absenteeism list… hahahaha :laughing: but heres to 13 days into flower. I just water fed them on Monday

6 Likes

Those girls are setting up to blow up! Looks awesome man. They’re really gonna start cooking now. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

6 Likes

I’m loving It! Block out all distractions and just grow from your gut! Great job McFly!!! Gonna be some good stuff!

5 Likes