Wth! 5 weeks of bloom

Not random those are the other nine plants that aren’t hermied gorilla glue grown at the same time under the same conditions only gorilla glue hermaphrodite

So 1 bud out of 3 plants and you’re complaining? This is a easy fix…… don’t go on vacation while growing :upside_down_face:

Are you not understanding?
Each of the three gorilla glue plants had buds with bananas

I don’t have the patience for you stop

Regardless as to why, or any kind of friendly insult, I would say off the top of my head. The strains most prone to hermaphroditic traits are:
number one gorilla glue,
number two wedding cake
number three thin mints
number four headband
Number five train wreck

Regardless of what bank you buy them from, or how carefully you grow them, the strains have a reputation if they get stressed for any reason whatsoever. I’m going hermaphrodite. They are still some fire dank though. That’s why people grab them anyway despite the risk. Gorilla glue‘s had that reputation from the first time it hit the scene. Period. Regardless who bred them.

I have found on strains prone to hermaphrodite, light is only one of the triggers. Heat stress can do it, cold stress can do it, dry plants can do it if the soil was extra dry, and root binding. If those pots anywhere under 3 gallons, there’s a chance they could be root bound. Or maybe they just suck.

I Had a real problem with headband being hermaphroditic. That was some great smoke. But I had to walk away. Definitely didn’t get mad. Just moved on. You definitely seem angry. Sorry for your loss; it sucks. No one is trying to screw you. It just happens sometimes.

7 Likes

Who’s mad???

@Kuz Man I really hope so! I just bought 5 GG seeds from ILGM. First time growing them

I agree, their ILGM gorilla glue herms bad. Messed up my last run with one and it molds up bad outdoor. ILGMs recreation of Gorilla Glue #4 was a disaster. I like their Super Skunk the best, no herm issues with it. Skunk#1 is another one you have to watch now days, which seems odd or not really as it was once the most stable strain available.

1 Like

I’m relatively new to growing so bear with me…but I do see evidence of manifolding ( high stress training) correct?..I’ve read where this can sometimes cause the plant to turn hermie…still kinda odd that all three did in the same crop. I have grown this strain before with the same methods indoors and manifolded out to 8 mains with great results :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well chop chop…
These three plants were in the tent with gorilla glues that banana (tossed immediately)and one of them actually full hermied with male flowers…
And yes they all have seeds

3 Likes

Now I’m praying that these five in the tent 5 ft away from the seeded tent do not see
I have not found any male flowers or nanners
On any of these five plants
They are 3 blue dreams and 2 mku
They are at 9 weeks and not finished

The two blue dreams are actually crushing under their own weight you can see where one of the pictures as fallen completely

5 Likes