vzep8nZ

5 Likes

That’s what she said, LOL!!!

2 Likes

Hahahaha :face_with_monocle:

Getting ready to weight the last one

1 Like

Well
Here’s the last lady. Going into jars tonight.

5 Likes

Here’s a thing I picked up from Lowe’s. A moisture meter. I’ve Been using it the last couple runs before going into a jar and it seems to work for me.
Correct me if I’m wrong on the chart. Just something I found that I go by.

5 Likes

The total from all 3 plants came to 8.5 oz
Here’s the last one.

9 Likes

Noice, that should last a while. So now that you’re finished withthat run. What are your lessons learned?

Nice stash Woodrow, hoping to get that from my 4 skittlez. 3 oz on the first and think the 2nd one drying will be heavier at 10 1/4 zips wet. 2 more to go then it’s on for 4 Sour Ds and 4 Northern Lights :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lessons learned??
My first grow in coco and Hlg light. This was a failure in the making if it had not been for the help from my Panic mode post. Once I got the watering issues straightened out, she really turned out ok. But kinda makes ya think if it could have been better?
The next run AK-47 autos, I’m gonna follow the DLI chart Nicky posted.

3 Likes

@Woodrow

Now that yours have had a good cure time. Curious about the smell and how long it took to get that nice weed smell going. Mine are about 2 weeks now. 1 week dry and about 4 days in jar. But I would’ve thought I would have more of the standard weed smell by now. Does this smell come with time or did I really mess up.

Does it smell like Hay?

1 Like

It did and grass, but that has gone away. But now it’s hard to describe. I want to say fruity but not sure. I just know it’s not that typical bud smell. Maybe it just needs more curing time in the jar. And don’t get me wrong the smell is nice just not what I was expecting

Good to know the hay smell left.
Mine had kinda fruit loop smell if that makes sense. Real sweet.
But how’s the smoke

3 Likes

Almost ready to cut down my AK run

1 Like

that makes sense. yeah i guess maybe that is what i am smelling, it does kinda smell sweet and almost citursy. Just got home to burp the jar and yeah i just now pick a slight hint of the normal weed smell. have not tried any yet. How was yours?

oh yeah and right now the dry weight came out to be 7.2oz from 8.5oz wet.

1 Like

That’s Awesome cut!! And just one plant?
You could do some nice upgrades from that haul!!
I don’t smoke, crazy I know.
All seemed to enjoy it, Ak47 is almost ready. They wanna try the G13 so I guess I’ll drop them next.

1 Like

My zkittles have very low smell. They perk up some after they are dried and in jars for a few days. Great plant to grow indoors, I didnt even need a carbon filter with five plants

1 Like

@Woodrow is that the percentage you follow? Just picked one up today and was wondering if i can just hit the 10-12% in drying and go right to curing.

Don’t want to step on toes but yes @MrRobot
Yes once your bud reaches 10 to 12% moisture reading it is ready for cure. In the grove bags. If you’ve not heard of sweating I recommend checking it out.