Will this work with the AC infinity 69 pro controller

Not sure about that one but ac infinity has a splitter
EXPANSION SPLITTER*
The expansion splitter will allow you to connect 4 devices with a single port and can support additional splitters to create up to 3 tiers of expansion ports (up to 64 units supported with the use of 20 splitters). Intended for exclusive use with AC Infinity controllers with UIS ports.
UIS M - F
4 PORT SPLITTER

3 Likes

$17.99 from ac infinity

2 Likes

That cable is a type c usb. If you have a device that takes a type c. Phone? Then you can check the aci plug if it plugs in its type c. I am actually about to order one of those myself :joy:

2 Likes

Got it ! Thank you a bunch… theres nothing worse these days than ordering wring parts! You saved me alot of aggravation. They are on pre-order now. I ordered 2 of them.

1 Like

Yeah, thats definitely the wrong jack. Type C is rare.

1 Like

@John7
I am just noticing your alias, are you a fan of John5?

@MartyMarajuanaseed are you talking about Johnny 5 from short circuit or someone on the forum. I like Johnny 5 that robot is cool. Johnny 7 is from Johnny Seven O.M.A. (One Man Army) is a multi-function toy weapon produced by Deluxe Reading under their Topper Toys toyline and released in 1964. I was 6 years old and got one for Christmas and took over the world😆

1 Like

No, the guitar player from Rob Zombie. He goes by John5 and he is playing for Motley Ctue right now. I just asked because i think he is a phenomenal guitarist… he does a solo album where he did a song with Dave Mustain called Qua Pasa… Let me see if i can find i link to the song. It is catchy… better yet, just youtube John 5 and the Creatures. I like the music he puts out…

1 Like

This is a trippy vid here