Who’s going to try the new Phylos Strains?

This is one week after flipping. Just in the short time the ones I had LST have stretched almost 2 inches more.

Especially the Pineapple Donut. Sativa strain

3 Likes

Aeroponic system was manufactured by General Hydroponics, device is no longer being manufactured. I got lucky to purchase one when they were available

I just moved the Berry Burst to the flower tent about 45 minutes ago. Hopefully she doesn’t outgrow my tent before I get moved into my permanent room in a couple weeks. I have not dropped any of my pineapple donut seeds. Probably do that in the next couple of rounds. I know I read the Berry burst is a 200% stretch. Your plants look amazing buddy.

Took that picture a couple days ago

2 Likes

I would say just from the growth and overall structure I’ve seen in veg and how quictlk the flower after switching to flower a week ago. I will say to definitely try them out. I don’t consider myself an expert in the least. Yes I have been growing for abou 3 years npw. But I can tell the difference between good and bad. I have had some terrible genetics. But when O say wow, I’m impressed I do mean it. I have been sharing photoa here and there. But from the one I shared a couple days ago till now, yoh will see the difference.

A couple days ago you could see the stretch but exactly 7 day later you see blooms starting.

3 Likes

Pineapple Donut by Phylos
I’m almost ready to induce flowering. I had to raise the big light today.
Plant is between 4 & 5ft tall.

2 Likes

That’s wild! I don’t have a lot of head room. Looks like when I get around to running that one there’s gonna be a lot of training involved.
@Tafuta

1 Like

When your girl starts growing top her off produce branching. He will have a broad branched plant vs. a tall one.
Happy Grow Grimman78

1 Like

@Grimman78 @Tafuta Well Grim I had the same thoughts, first I FIM, twice. Then I did the bend LST. I kept having to adjust the clips, because after 4 weeks she took off. Finally I said screw it and I did the tiedown method of LST. So after topping, putting bend clips on the the stems and tie downs shes still almost 3ft tall missing it by 2 inches.

2 Likes

@Dirtydabber looking good brother man.
I think I’m in week 2 of flower with the Berry Burst and she’s stretching, but not a whole lot yet. I flipped a lot earlier than I usually do with my plants. I think I ran her 3 weeks maybe 4 at the most I don’t recall off the top of my head and I’m too lazy to look at my journal. This is more of a trial run just to see what I’m dealing with. Next round will be full on plant abuse and trimming.

1 Like