White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

I have the 5x5 and another 2x4 sitting in a box. I can’t use it all. I use to live in California and have a bunch of friends who grow. I get free stuff from them, time-to-time.

A friend in weed is a friend indeed :mask:

How are you doing? Hope all is well.

1 Like

2 Likes

Jesus that escalated quickly! Shes huge!

1 Like

One FIM only at internode 4 then let her just grow. As soon as she showed flower and I switched to my bloom nutes, skyrocket…

I am happy so far. Long ways to go…

How are you doing?

Im fine! Im thinking my 18gal tote might be overkill lol! Dats one huge plant in dat small bucket

1 Like

Tied a few tall colas down and spaced the lights.

I also trimmed a bunch of bottom fan leaves and bottom branches.

Today starts week 7

2 Likes

White Widow Autoflower this is just one top not two :muscle:t2:

:clown_face:

Don’t be afraid to cut some of the small lower buds that will never get light off too :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Good morning! Nice looking!! I trimmed a bunch of stems with little flowers. None of the bottom is getting decent light. There is not enough penetration… I will probably clean up more a little later today. It’s the wife’s birthday so, no playing with the MJ. Take care of yourself and enjoy your Labor Day

2 Likes

I went in and cut about 1/2 + - the plant out of a GG#4 “all the middle was dying” Think I saved the harvest. “Would have been a bunch of buds that dried out to nothing” it sucks, that was my plant I cloned off of and this blue dream next door . the buds are about a foot long and still have 3 weeks to go (plants only 62 days old from a ILGM seed)

:clown_face: The buds in the back are the same plant

2 Likes

Here’s a better perspective

1 Like

Got the mini humidifier today and used electrical tape to cover the power light. No light leak from the unit. Won’t matter now but my next order is gonna be A photoflower. Will use the autos just to mix things up. I have about 5 strains I want to grow. I might go ahead and just buy 5 beans of each I wanna grow. Taste test :mask:

@Johnzy81 - have not seen you around. Hope all is well

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have you planed on what seed gets dropped next? This one will be done before you know it “Looking good” :clown_face:

1 Like

Hey bud, Thanks! hope all is well with you. I am doing Bannana Kush and Blue Haze next.

LSD, Gorilla Glue and Super Lemon Haze are on my list as well.

Ever grow a Bannana Kush?

1 Like

Funny you ask. The clone for my next grow came from the GG#4 that’s doing poorly and I was thinking about germinating a banana kush tonight . Have only heard good things and its my next plant with a purple OG autoflower.
Have about 20 days in theses two, GG#4 Monster Clone and a Durban Poison autoflower seed “They have a date with the big tent and better be ready”

Trying to flip the flower tent every 60days :clown_face:

1 Like

Doing maintenance today. I have been really sick and just got out of the hospital yesterday. Dehumidifier was full but other than that, just an overstuffed tent with colas growing into the lights…

2 Likes