When to chop this banana purple punch auto

I finally got some ordered this morning along with Strawberry pie. Can’t wait. Those flowers are awesome!

2 Likes

It’s still got some curing to do so all this might change. As of smell it gets 10-10, mine have a loud menthol type smell and after you consume it, you taste menthol/unripen strawberry/lemon. It’s a first for me tasting flower, I usually don’t really taste anything it all when I consume, so that was kinda cool. Fastbuds is coming out with a lemon cherry cookie that looks :fire: to me.
Here are some pics dear and I would definitely recommend growing this. I like a lighter indica and this is a heavy ass indica. But it’s flammable melatonin for me. “Probably harvested late”. But it’s a strong high when you have been sitting for over an hour and check your phone and it’s only been 10 mins.

2 Likes

1 Like

That sounds and looks so delicious :yum: Lemon cherry cookies sounds goods as well. I’ve got some fast buds curing as Well Purple lemonade
Chemdawg
Gorilla Cookies
Green Crack

Every bit is fire :fire: The Chemdawg reminds me of the old '70s Jamaican land race. You go from 0 to 100 in 1 hit. You don’t pass go you don’t get 200 bucks you get a one-way ticket to Paradise. Definitely a must try for anybody who has never had it. Congratulations on your harvest bro

1 Like

I have only grew the gorilla cookies and it was a trimming nightmare from hell. I have never grew plants with the amount of sugar leaves mine had. I have these in my veg tent it’s a mixture of fast buds,ilgm & an unknown night owl strains, I staggered my germination so I don’t have all this to trim at one time. I added the chemdawg to my cart and I’m excited to try it now.

1 Like

Yes I remember it was very thick. Mine was a midget 12 in tall and still did two and a half zips and was nothing but sugar leaves. When dried the buds were brick hard and frosty is snow

1 Like