When should I top this plant?

I was just wondering how your supercroping turnee out and I log in to this! Amazing work they sure are loving what you do!

2 Likes

Monster cropped clones about time I pick my 8 and get to transplanting into 1 gal pots my friend wants the rest…

12 Likes

I have likes, but I love this. @WillyJ they look great.

3 Likes

Some bud pics at 4 weeks

15 Likes

Looking frosty Willy.

1 Like

Super pics @WillyJ

1 Like

Thanks for the update @WillyJ always enjoy them. They look awesome.

1 Like

Amazing bro… I was flipping the light schedule 3 weeks ago but them are looking very different (mine and yours),… Definitely your care is much better than mine… Also those big lights are very good :wink:… Nice job friend :+1:

5 Likes

Looking great man :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone I’m happy with the grow so far

3 Likes

Here’s an update on the monster cropped clones they are starting to show roots…in the next day or 2 the majority of them if not all should show

7 Likes

Anyone interested in a really great machine to make butter,oil,tincture my friends put up a 15% discount code for the butter brewer up on their website I have this unit and it’s great it will decarb rite in the machine for you makes an awesome product believe me I wouldn’t put it on the forum and recommend it if it wasn’t great…If I find something I really like I want to share it with everyone :grinning: maybe it will help someone…it really puts ease in making a great edibles…if it isn’t against forum policy if anyone is interested I will put up the code and then you can just look up the machine and put the code in when ordering I’m guessing

6 Likes

15% what a bargain !!

1 Like

Is it ok to put up the code? @BIGE

i’d say yes,as long as it does not have .com on it…
you are not advertising

i’m digging the clones @WillyJ
i need to be checking mine soon

1 Like

Ok cool just making sure…the code is HARVESTCUP look up butter brewer they have a website go from there…

4 Likes

Thanks they are starting to root…in the next couple days I should have roots everywhere :grin: they’re doing fine a couple are yellowing some but should be ok if not that’s why you take extra right…

8 Likes

I let some of those cuttings sit in jars of water for a few weeks before I finally got to them so we will see how they do…lol

1 Like

A little afternoon sour diesel :grin:

9 Likes