What’s the Best trimming scissors?

Who wastes $20 on a canna brush when it’s seriously a cut down BBQ brush from the dollar general :joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
Don’t knock the method​:joy::rofl:. I hand trim some but my finger blow up like Mickey mouse hands. By day 2 I’m using it IDC what trichomes I knock off :rofl::joy:

happy birthday or christmas, maybe mother’s day, I call them my personal holiday.
You will like the trim tray. Lots of good stuff falls through the screen

Dry trim hand saver

For kicks I may take a trip to the $ store for a silicon basting brush. I can see it working

1 Like

I hope so.I already have a brush like the 1 u mentioned I use them for bbq. lol but I’m waiting patiently for the harvest time…

Thank god tomorrow is Friday … everybody deserves a cold beer and a fat doob!!!
:beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Welp here she is my first grow and harvest ever

Gettin ready for round 2…:partying_face:

2 Likes

@SlowFatGuy Your baaaaack! Looks tastey!! How’d that gear work out for you??

Yes sir…
and not to sure how much I like the trimmer bowl… but man it sure did knock the trimming time down a ton … I’m ready to start my 2nd grow…
And see how it goes…

2 Likes

Well after all the work I put in finally sampled a piece and all I can say is wow great taste and smooth kinda a lemon slash pine taste
And gets me stoned as fuk…
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

All I can say to that is “Winner winner chicken dinner!!” whatever that means lmao!! Glad to hear it all paid off in the end!! :+1:t2::green_heart::seedling::sunglasses:

Very tasty looking buds :evergreen_tree::white_check_mark:
Nice job and congratulations :tada: on your first harvest

Thanks…

1 Like

You have the response time of a……slow fat guy lmao

Yea sorry bout that… been busy scraping the ceilings tryin to get the popcorn texture off been kickin my ass…:rofl:
And have issues with my white widow seeds not wanting to germinate…
how’ ya been

1 Like

@SlowFatGuy living the Dream as they say…who are ‘they’ anyways lol. Waiting on my GSC to finish up although I’m troubleshooting some sort of lock out issue that I ignored previously lol. What’s up with your new batch?

So far outta 6 beans only 1 has germinated … started the process Sunday . So kinda stumped should I scrap the rest of them and start over with some diff beans? What would u do

@SlowFatGuy whats been your method?

Paper towel with wrap over top of the bowl in 71-72 degrees in the dark

My last ones did fine same setup

Think I’m going to try a strain from ethos they got 1 that sounds good

@SlowFatGuy First I like the 48 hr soak in a cup of water in total darkness followed by a close second of folded wet paper towels in a ziploc. Both I would do on a warm surface which for me is a seedling heat mat.

I’ve read some of scuffing the seeds a tad with sandpaper and/or adding a bit of peroxide to the water.

@SlowFatGuy we could Poll the Class if you’d like?