What’s the Best trimming scissors?

@SlowFatGuy

I’m fooling around with a journal but have no idea to link it to my reply but here’s where I’ll be keeping my diary this summer lol.

Thanks @beardless , I will keep you in mind for the next one , getting ready to retire and had a question but I think I figured it out.

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams hell yea … I’m kinda scared to grow out side as I’ve heard all about bugs and pest but I’m new at this my self and have not a clue … but I will try it at some point as my wife hates the tent being inside lol

1 Like

I’ve heard the Chemdawg is pretty stinky. :rofl::rofl:

@Dforce ,I hope so … has any body growed any of it yet? Just courious on taste and smell and of course potency …:partying_face::partying_face::beer:

Smells like jet fuel and taste as well

Congratulations.
I am all in favor of it. Former clients and people ask me how I like retirement and what do I do to keep busy.
“Love it”
"Garden otherwise as little as possible’

4 Likes

Thanks , it has not been a easy decision for me because I have worked all my life. But the numbers look good and I’m ready for the next chapter of my life. ( Hiking, fishing, camping and sitting on the porch.) Oh yeah don’t forget Garden.

3 Likes

Thanks for your info…

1 Like

We have camping reservations at our favorite state park at the end of May. We have a small place on a river 30 minutes from our house that we kayak and canoe on. I can no longer call what I do now as fishing but used to do a lot of it.

3 Likes

30 minutes from home getaway that’s very convenient for you. I live in the mountains so trout streams are convenient for me.

@kellydans Probably got these neighbors too lol….probably just looking for a pic-ah-nic-bas-keet boo boo!

2 Likes

That’s pretty, I love the Wild animals. I see deer everyday. I put out about 50 pounds of corn a week to feed Mostly deer I’m sure other animals eat some too. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a bear.

1 Like

Happy 420 to every 1…

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams hey bro I got the trimming set up u should me should be here next few day… thanks for the help

@SlowFatGuy Awesome! You’ll enjoy it!!!

Got my new toys today….:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

@SlowFatGuy somebody’s ready for budness!! Pair your phone to the microscope and get ready to go exploring my friend!!

I have the exact same tray and rolling machine. I really like them/ they work great.

1 Like

Not 1 vote for the cannabrush ? Lol

1 Like