What is the significance of your screen name?

@NTMAREMACH… that’s cool!

8 Likes

Oh yeah@grundo is the nickname my buddies gave me 35 years ago. First 5 letters of last name.

5 Likes

If you grew up watching Nickelodeon-- you know and respect the Aggrocrag. I’m Craig… soooo…

3 Likes

Very nice.

4 Likes

It has a dual meaning:
1, I have added lights to my 420, therefore I have enlightened my plants.
2, Also it is my path and journey in life to seek enlightenment within myself.

7 Likes

The 24 Hour Le Mans race in France.

1 Like

That’s an incredible tradition/race/etc. Have you seen the 24 hours of lemons? Also very entertaining.

3 Likes

Sure is bud, haven’t missed one in the last 12 years.
:rofl: No never heard of that. Where does that take place, Sounds entertaining.

They run them all over…it’s a series lol

4 Likes

Cool, Looks like loads fun. We need more fun in life. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m on my ninth life :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

@NumberNine Awesome screen name, I appreciate the meaning behind it. Sorry I don’t have any likes for 10 hrs.
Welcome to this awesome community.

1 Like

Meh… im so so about the number 9… now 8… THATS a number :laughing::joy::laughing: welcome to ILGM @NumberNine

2 Likes

One of my best friends and I had a digi vape in our dorm room in college. We would smoke that think every second of everyday before and after class. One time we were joking around and were talking about if we were rappers… what our rap name would be. I said (Ice Sheets) and my friends have been calling me that since. haha.

3 Likes

You better be extra careful then from here on in :crossed_fingers::grin::crossed_fingers:

@IceSheets we have something in common…I am also a lover :cowboy_hat_face:
Cool names and welcome to ilgm

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM @NumberNine :v:

2 Likes

Now I can’t get the Beatles Number 9 out of my head.

2 Likes

I’m in love mate thats one beautifil car :heart: I’m a mustang nut, my favourite years are 87 to 92 fox body. Use to race them for a few years in the four cylinder class and had a few 5.0 for the street but not as nice as yours mate. Heres a pic from my last racecar build

9 Likes

Need i splain? Digging in the bone yard , i am.

3 Likes

Honestly surprised nobody has ever asked me this question in the nearly three years I’ve been here since my handle makes no sense. Wish I could say there’s a cool story behind it but it’s just a former gamer tag assigned by Xbox years ago when I couldn’t think of anything good at setup. My stoner brain was stumped again when I joined the forum so I just used that since I changed the XB name to something else long ago. No meaning behind it whatsoever.