Welcome to the Jungle

The war is on! I released predatory mites to give them a good head start and now the ladybugs. The spider mite party is officially over.

4 Likes

Where did you get the ladybugs?

1 Like

EBay but they don’t like me posting the link here. Type it in the search bar, 500 for ten bucks free shipping.

1 Like

@GreggT they were at my door in 4 days and all alive.

2 Likes

Just trying to limp through this one, the spider mite predators seem to be doing there job but the ladybugs have mostly all died, they just keep flying into the lights. This is end of week 6 of flowering.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I see there was an old journal posted with the same “welcome to the jungle” name but never started awhile back on this link Welcome to the jungle. First grow journal

Would u like me to rename mine?

2 Likes

That has 3 posts. Plenty good with .e if it’s good fot you.

2 Likes

Limping through this one, the predator mites seem to have put a dent into these spider mites but I believe I did more damage by spraying green cleaner with the lights on.

I’m trying some bondage on these watermelon skittlez from Barneys farm

Popping some beans, Florida Gaspack, Purple Panty Dropper, train wreck, Durban Dew, White Widow x Skittlez, Lemon Berry Candy x Skittlez, Gelato x Skittlez

These spider mites are starting to be an annual spring problem, the predator mites work if put out soon enough or in overwhelming numbers. The leaves seem to be photo toxic to almost all sprays with continuous spraying every 4 days. I’m gonna nuke everything around this building soon as they seem to come in from the outside once plants are in flower through the ventilation.

4 Likes

I’ve found one interesting seedling that came from NASC a freebie Gelly Biscuit x Unicorn Poop it has longer leaves than any other seedling on the table. I had 0 luck with their OG Kush freebies 0 for 4 none popped.

3 Likes

super frosty

1 Like

Baby weed, baby chickens, baby peaches and plums ahh my favorite time of year.

5 Likes

The train is gonna be a handful. Viney and needs support all over. Slh was that way too. Ppd i suspect will be on the larger side. Who am i kidding, in az there all on the larger side. I hope you got some support ready for that train wreck. :v:

1 Like

Yeah I’m putting up two nets this year and multi topped it all. I’m gonna have the nets about 5 ft from the ground and am glad they came in as some are approaching net height now.

I just assumed the Gaspack being a cross of Triangle Kush and Chemdawg would get big but it’s growing more bush like and may not make the net, we will see.

I got multi topped clones of all of it that I’m getting ready for indoor but am already battling spider mites. I will be installing a drip system soon.

The Durban Dew is one that looks like she will get huge outdoor. It’s a cross between Durban Poison and Frisian Dew. I find it seems to be more resistant to the mites or at least less attractive it also vegs like a beast.

1 Like

Putting the nets up

3 Likes

3 Likes

@W.B.elpaso you topping yours? Trying to decide whether to top mine once more at net level.

2 Likes

The Florida Gas pack looks to be an ideal Indoor plant as it stays short and bushy.

1 Like

Ppd, gelato durban poison and dosi-fortune all got topped at the 4th to 5th node. I like the shape of a topped plant. I have a greenhouse though. So im not as worried about them getting busted up by the weather.
Also, i like my buds smaller in size. Sounds crazy right. What im talking bout is big fat colas are more prone to mold and bugs than smaller buds are. And i like the smoke better in those smaller buds. Big buds just dont smoke as good to me.
More branches and smaller budss. :v:

1 Like

Lookin good. Made it to the canopy.

Beautiful :metal::green_heart:
Let’um go wild from here and enjoy their teens :+1::cowboy_hat_face::man_dancing:

1 Like